Hey Daggers
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrei, I am following this group for a long time now.
I started out as a graphic designer, but I found that I enjoy drawing and painting much more even if I suck big time.
I learned by doing cheap commissions for the clients I used to do graphic design for. I am not big on personal work, as far as I can remember I only did one illustration for myself back when I started painting.

I don't really know anyone with similar interests, and don't have any social life especially because I moved to a city on the other side of the country recently. I work, learn and train all day, every day.

I would really like to build up my skills as a craftsman and push myself to do work outside client work.
If you have any suggestions how I can start my journey as a member of the group please do not hesitate to guide me. Also if I can help you with anything please let me know.

Thanks,
Andrei
Hello Andrei,
I'm sure that this is a perfect place for you to get a fresh start. You will meet a lot of people with similar interests who will help you out ,inspire you and keep you working.
Join livestreams, classes,hangouts and create your sketchbook for start :)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers,
Enjoy your time here.

CD dA FM  MaL
Hey andrei! :)
I think the best thing you can do to start off is to open your own personal sketchbook thread in the sketchbook forum, and post all the days work in there, every day. this is the tradition that started on conceptart.org, and it's a powerful way to track your progress, incentivise you to draw more, and get feedback from others to help you improve. it's good also to checkout everyone else's sketchbooks and leave feedback or encouragement to them whenever you can.

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
Thank you for the guidance, you are wonderful people :)

I will follow your advice and set up a sketchbook.

Should I start by uploading some old work there or I should only upload studies and sketches?