Searching for an art partner (focus on industrial design)
Hey guys! I'm looking for a partner/partners to work alongside with while we improve at drawing man-made things like vehicles, weapons, buildings/interiors, etc. We can branch out a bit of course, there's a lot to learn, but I'd like to mostly stick to ID. It would be pretty motivating to have someone to swap critiques with, and maybe plan out assignments and exercises.

I've been doing art my entire life and I'm pretty good at figure drawing and animals already, but I've really been struggling with all this other stuff. I'm free for the next few months and I sleep sporadically, time zones don't matter to me! I'm located in California though.
Hey hemoglobin ( love the word play ) !

do you have skype ? could you PM it or put it here please ?
Yes I have skype! I'll PM you :)
hi, Id be happy to join you always looking for more partners in crime :)
(06-18-2013, 10:30 PM)hemogoblin Wrote: Hey guys! I'm looking for a partner/partners to work alongside with while we improve at drawing man-made things like vehicles, weapons, buildings/interiors, etc. We can branch out a bit of course, there's a lot to learn, but I'd like to mostly stick to ID. It would be pretty motivating to have someone to swap critiques with, and maybe plan out assignments and exercises.

I've been doing art my entire life and I'm pretty good at figure drawing and animals already, but I've really been struggling with all this other stuff. I'm free for the next few months and I sleep sporadically, time zones don't matter to me! I'm located in California though.

Hey, I like this post! Sounds like we're on the same page. We seem to have similar art backgrounds, skills, and goals in mind. I've been drawing my whole life, too. Like you I'm not too concerned with figure drawing and my focus is mostly on hard surface designs and environment sketches. So if your study group isn't too large, I'd like to join if you don't mind. I've already put out a post looking for someone with a similar plan to work with. My sleep schedule is sporadic as well so my schedule is really flexible. I have a plan in place to finish my portfolio in about six months.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.
Hey Eric I saw your post too! I was interested but I wasn't sure if my art would be up to your standards, haha. I'm also thinking of working on a portfolio of sorts, we can totally join forces on this.
Sounds good, Hemo! Just got your message. I'm going to learn how to use this Skype thing and start on my art tomorrow.