Muzzbook
[Image: viMnzN.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
[Image: x7dFjW.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
[Image: sZxMqE.jpg]

Sketch Book
Damn, muzz how do you do it?
the 6/ 27 post are from life? got any tips on study habits?

I'm sorry if I can't give you anything good in return. like a crit or somethin, cos it seems to me you know what to do already.

Just from photos :).

Thanks.

Main thing about study habits, it's more about having 1-2 hours of super intensive study daily, where you have your entire focus on specific problems than it is about spending 8-10 hours not focused. I try and wake up and do some studies from life every morning, but I've been a bit slack the last two weeks. You also need to make sure that when you are sketching from imagination, you aren't undoing all the hard work your studies are doing, such as being lazy with proportions and perspective.

At this point, I recommend the first steps I think somebody should learn is to copy proportions and angles super accurately with line and use no warp tools. Value lets you be lazy and push shapes around until it's correct, but line forces you to have 100% intention in what you are doing.

Dorien Itens guide on accuracy is without a doubt the best guide i can think of for it.

http://www.dorian-iten.com/accuracy/

Sketch Book
[Image: aVxfuS.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: cu9bMO.jpg]

Sketch Book
great work muzz :)
Those pencils are awesome! I dig those last sketches too.