The Wind Rises, New Miyazaki!
http://www.slashfilm.com/the-wind-rises-...i-returns/

So much yes!

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Looks pretty good!

Never really watched these kinds of animations though.
Oh really :O? Man you need to get onto that.

Studio ghibli are considered by many to be the best animated films ever made. If you want inspiration go watch some ghibli.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Oh man you NEED to watch Ghibli even if you're not into animation. Ghibli visual side of movies is amazing just check this backgrounds http://anime-backgrounds.tumblr.com/tagg...dio-ghibli
They are mostly painted in watercolors awww masterpieces...

I really enjoy the simple child-like awe, wonder, and adventure Miyazaki's films produce in me. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh wow, is this Miyazaki's last work? :) If that's true, I'd truly be sad if there's no more of his works. :(

I should really watch this, just for the feels x)
Miyazaki said in a press conference that he's retiring due to declining health, so this is most likely his last film. That said, this is not really an animation, but more like a romantic drama/documentary film that happened to use animation as medium - and very well at that. The characters are not characters that sometimes do and say things for the sake of story flow and writing, but they're more like complex, unpredictable human beings. It's completely adult-oriented, and I wouldn't recommend children or youngsters to go see it - they'll be bored and probably not understand why some things happened the way it did due to age, culture, and historic knowledge differences. It's also quite lengthy.

I think it's out in the US already, and will be fully released to public next Friday.

Focus.