Crimson Daggers Mascot?

I was doing some research of different insects and got thinking about a Crimson Daggers mascot, this little guy reminded me of the place and makes me think of 'young grasshoppers' (having the youthful wonder and curiosity to learn new things).

If you guys were to pick a mascot, what would it be?

Bobble head of dan's head?

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Wolf Spider mother carrying her offspring on her back :D perfect allegory

[Image: SNN1921A-682_534283a.jpg]

Welp, Madzia just ruined my evening.

hollinrake.art @ gmail.com
Portfolio
deviantART
Sketchbook
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MADZIAAAAA ;_______________;
though a very cool concept indeed...

haha this is a fun little thread
I really like your idea too Goht, it's a wicked lookin' critter and pretty much sums us up :D

if anything comes to mind, I'll be sure post some thoughts!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-26-2013, 07:34 AM)Madzia Wrote: Wolf Spider mother carrying her offspring on her back :D perfect allegory

[Image: SNN1921A-682_534283a.jpg]

if we photoshop dans head on this it would be perfect LOL

a ant because it hard working and support the community that the best you will find

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't know if it helps, but to me, this video captures the escence of the crimson daggers at its fullest.

(08-06-2013, 11:53 AM)Rognoll Wrote: I don't know if it helps, but to me, this video captures the escence of the crimson daggers at its fullest.

so it the story of 2 noob trying to be badass getting in trouble.One day they realise they have the same goal and become best friend .Then they get in bed for some reason and become badass after some adventure.at the end of the epic adventure they find nothing valuable but they realise that the adventure shape them to what they are now.So there is no end goal there is only adventure that my opinion each day we will become better but we need friendship to truly achive the epicness hidden inside use.I once heard this 1+1=3 the power of union
That, and the "passing the map" Thing.