Need a kick in the ass & support :)
Heya,

I'm looking for someone to buddy up with over the summer and onwards to push me to keep churning out studies, learn the fundamentals and improve my art.
http://rxw-conceptart.deviantart.com/
That is my current skill level, not great I know, so I'm looking for anyone the same skill level or above to help push me along and to do some studies with and crit each other.

Brief bio:
I'm a guy, i live in the UK, about to turn 17, usually work for a 2-3 hours between 1pm-9pm ish GMT, though willing to adapt and accommodate of course, and want to become a concept artist for game and film :)
I've got a skype account, will pm it if you're interested.

If you're up for it then just pm me or comment below, would love to find anyone like-minded to get some progress done with!

All the best,
Wardy
(06-27-2013, 10:19 PM)Ward217 Wrote: Heya,

I'm looking for someone to buddy up with over the summer and onwards to push me to keep churning out studies, learn the fundamentals and improve my art.
http://rxw-conceptart.deviantart.com/
That is my current skill level, not great I know, so I'm looking for anyone the same skill level or above to help push me along and to do some studies with and crit each other.

Brief bio:
I'm a guy, i live in the UK, about to turn 17, usually work for a 2-3 hours between 1pm-9pm ish GMT, though willing to adapt and accommodate of course, and want to become a concept artist for game and film :)
I've got a skype account, will pm it if you're interested.

If you're up for it then just pm me or comment below, would love to find anyone like-minded to get some progress done with!

All the best,
Wardy

dude i live in new york i have 9 hours free every day 8 am to 5 pm man i know its late from when this comment was made i hope you're still open and working, although my skill is not as good as yours lol but you know ill push you if you push me and that's what matters. now there's a 5 to 6 hour difference between us maybe if you talk back we could set up something.

hey man, hmm new york, so what kinda time would it be over there at 1? 8am? i am usually working from around then, then a sesh from about 9-1am ish.
its not too late, i have a partner now but the more the merrier!
say hi- rward217 is my skype name ;)
hope to hear from you soon bud.