Summer Pitch
So over the summer I'm working on redesigning the main characters of Game of Thrones. the first one i finished was John Snow.
EDIT: yeah I feel like an ass now. don't listen to me, do yo thang dude. Most important thing to do is rock it, and you're off to a good start!

Neat, I don't think I've seen a GoT/Western mash-up yet.

I was wondering though, how do you intend to pitch this? Or like, what exactly is the end product? I've read that GRRM is actually very against anything he interprets as "fanfic". So I wanna think that since this is an existing IP, the only person you could really pitch it to is the rights-holder, and he wouldn't be game...?

I don't know, maybe I'm being a jerk. It looks like a fun personal project, and I don't want to take that away from you. I just don't know if the Summer Pitch forum is the appropriate place? Maybe if this is a starting point for you work up your own creator-owned IP that could be cool.

(07-02-2013, 03:59 PM)McLean Wrote: Neat, I don't think I've seen a GoT/Western mash-up yet.

I was wondering though, how do you intend to pitch this? Or like, what exactly is the end product? I've read that GRRM is actually very against anything he interprets as "fanfic". So I wanna think that since this is an existing IP, the only person you could really pitch it to is the rights-holder, and he wouldn't be game...?

I don't know, maybe I'm being a jerk. It looks like a fun personal project, and I don't want to take that away from you. I just don't know if the Summer Pitch forum is the appropriate place? Maybe if this is a starting point for you work up your own creator-owned IP that could be cool.

ya maybe its not the right thread for it. i guess its just something im working on over the summer haha. non the less im having fun with it.
Hey, that pitch doesn't have to be presented to anybody, keep up the good work and have fun on your project !

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA