Monitor Color Balance
I tend to have real issues with my two monitors and the fact that the contrast/colour balance is different on each of them. I've calibrated them both but they're still at odds with each other, and the colour changes again when you upload anything to the internet. Very frustrating. Does anyone else have a problem with this?
YES! how do u fix?

I have this problem too, it's because i have a led monitor and a lcd one D: I've tried to calibrate them as best as possible, but the lcd is still a bit yellow.

Yeah it's such a huge problem, like every model have own way of displaying colors. Everything depends on the quality, display technology etc. I have Eizo with PVA panel type and it's super sweet, but this will not help someone watching my works on a cheap laptop to appreciate colors :D It can make it look worse, many times when I later see my picture somewhere else is too dark... So as long as you're not working directly on piece to be printed on paper it's actually good to have low/mid quality monitor cuz most of the people have them too! XD I'm often just checking my works on different monitors and correcting eventually some levels but there's nothing much to be done more. Even if you would have ultra calibrated monitors others will not, so don't bother xD

It's just frustrating because I plan on selling prints of some of my work and I want to make sure what I'm seeing is at least similar to what will be printed. I'm not worried about how other people see it, because like you said Madzia, everyone's screens are different, I just wish they were the same for both my monitors...