The Marc´s Sketchbook and the HOURGLASS count
Keep going with more female gestures, 320 by now; and there's some pages of my ugly sketchbook

[Image: nctr.jpg][Image: uvab.jpg][Image: wqjp.jpg]
Some more gestures from photos, 1 sketch from imagination (it´s not difficult guess wich one is) another 1hr female torso study and the last ones are studies of rembrandts use of values

[Image: as9w.jpg][Image: w6wx.jpg][Image: 6mru.jpg][Image: 5suc.jpg][Image: 1nwb.jpg]
Damn Man, so much anatomy stuff! I gotta get my ass in gear.

Keep pushing it! things are looking good.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Wow your gestures are so good !
I was curious : are the mini gestures from imagination or from life/photos sessions ?
And what's your favorite learning ressource for gesture drawing ? Or what's your general approach for quick gestures ? Sorry if my questions sound weird :p

Pardon my english.
SketchbookWebsitedAPearltreeLivestream
Well thank you!!
all the gestures are the same size, i just re-arrenged them in one page so it´s easy to show and those are from photos(wish i could find some life drawing sessions) except the pen drawings those are from imagination
and about my process i i try to follow the Glenn Vilppu method, trying to catch the "S" line along the figure and then find landmarks and structure.
By the way i saw your sketchbook it´s pretty impressive, already subscribed!!

(10-18-2013, 04:30 PM)Virid Rain Wrote: Wow your gestures are so good !
I was curious : are the mini gestures from imagination or from life/photos sessions ?
And what's your favorite learning ressource for gesture drawing ? Or what's your general approach for quick gestures ? Sorry if my questions sound weird :p
Thank you for your answer !
Yeah actually I was talking about these ones for example http://imageshack.com/scaled/800x600/96/jcvu.jpg http://imageshack.com/scaled/800x600/543/ssf5.jpg
I wish I could do this, especially from imagination, but well : maybe with time and practice ! =) I think I have'nt practice mini figures enough ! Let's do it !

Pardon my english.
Hopefully there an improvement

[Image: i355.jpg][Image: edb6.jpg][Image: ly4o.jpg][Image: zkg8.jpg][Image: ou0w.jpg][Image: 36fz.jpg][Image: vcdg.jpg][Image: wt31.jpg][Image: 91fs.jpg][Image: ezkf.jpg][Image: eula.jpg][Image: 6qgr.jpg][Image: s3qs.jpg][Image: z8j7.jpg]
[Image: j4m6.jpg][Image: ca17.jpg][Image: ecye.jpg][Image: oscl.jpg][Image: m4n0.jpg][Image: 5a83.jpg][Image: mz08.jpg][Image: rkz8.jpg][Image: f7h6.png]
Gesture number 433, i´ll keep going with those, starting to feel more dynamic and easy.
pen drawings from yellow page are just fun from imagination and the others are just notes on structure and the rest are quick sketches also from imagination.

[Image: eqbq.jpg][Image: iuto.jpg][Image: pyj5.jpg][Image: 6t64.jpg][Image: ckw6.jpg][Image: lgm0.jpg][Image: 34hu.jpg][img]http://[/img]
Very good gestures, keep it up !
Hey I like the figures on perspective exercice ! I will try it !

Pardon my english.
Some Bridgman studies, gestures from photos, gestures from Rubens and more gestures from imagination

[Image: upy9.jpg][Image: d93k.jpg][Image: sfaw.jpg][Image: o5fg.jpg]
All right!! i will start doing more color stuff, guess it is time!!

[Image: 0r0o.jpg][Image: vco0.jpg][Image: 6j1w.jpg]
[Image: lpo7.jpg][Image: s4zj.jpg][Image: 1i78.jpg][Image: 7mtl.jpg][Image: 08x2.jpg][Image: urgo.jpg]
[Image: qntt.jpg][Image: dukh.jpg][Image: f3vz.jpg][Image: 890z.jpg][Image: 6qlt.jpg][Image: jzog.jpg][Image: 7r3f.jpg][Image: tynh.jpg][Image: jzog.jpg]
[Image: b6ff.jpg][Image: 5tsj.jpg][Image: 18cf.jpg][Image: 2jsc.jpg]
[Image: 3fk6.jpg][Image: 0ygr.jpg]
[Image: lp26.jpg][Image: 3zcl.jpg][Image: z0y4.jpg]
Trying some colors, really difficult

[Image: oek0.jpg][Image: xplx.jpg][Image: c0ks.jpg][Image: 9jw2.jpg][Image: bvmt.jpg][Image: dm8o.jpg]
And this is the "Color Struggle" part...

[Image: wuy6.jpg][Image: 9hh2.jpg][Image: v4q3.jpg][Image: y9so.jpg][Image: e5b6.jpg][Image: 94so.jpg][Image: h397.jpg][Image: 9c8a.jpg][Image: ygua.jpg][Image: q38g.jpg]
[Image: dg9u.jpg][Image: 55c1.jpg][Image: oxms.jpg][Image: tq84.jpg][Image: qg1w.jpg][Image: 7cvf.jpg][Image: gsw5.jpg][Image: b2ow.png][Image: 6w2w.jpg]
[Image: oj1k.jpg][Image: nfpc.jpg][Image: sx3r.jpg][Image: hd92.jpg][Image: ifsa.jpg]
[Image: 5r46.jpg][Image: rlb1.jpg][Image: d1dw.jpg][Image: oz0i.jpg][img]http://[/img]