need partner?- IM YOUR GUY
hello i edit this post cuz its to long i live in new york i wont bite join me bro

so to sum up this is what i do everyday

Monday 8 am to 5pm chess and back(with movements and muscle reactions to different situations = pulling pushing lifting etc)

Tuesday same^^^ legs and arms ^^^^^same logic.

Wednesday 8 am to 2 45 pm motion\figure drawing and out of imagination

Thursday(day off) i draw all day long 8 am to 11 pm LIKE A BOSS mostly review of all week work

Friday 8 am to 4\3:45 pm faces and 2 portrait faces (god i suck at this one lol i draw people on the train to )

Saturday 8 am to 4\3:45 pm is "learn dam photoshop day" i got an intuos 4 fancy toy oh and drawing hands its mostly a fun day

Sunday...well this is a funny one i try not to draw but i get into this (oh god you lost a day to improve) kind of day but i must. i usually just ride the train to the beach in the morning to draw stuff think of it like "visual library day". bikes, people, sexy panties ,umbrellas, birds cars blah blah .....:3.

my shitty DA http://get3pic.deviantart.com/

this a long post you should try to shorten the content

First image size is important + quality of the image.

Ok so if you want to upload a picture with a post create a new post then you need to look down under the text down there is a section call attachement .
Step 1 :you will need to add a file.(You need to remember that some type of file won't work).
Step 2:choose the file you want
step 3:click on add attachement
step 4: repeat step 1 to 3 as long as you want to add image .
Some section of this website won't allow attachement so remember that

hope my english is not to bad
oh boy thanks ill try

(08-06-2013, 05:32 AM)darktiste Wrote: this a long post you should try to shorten the content

First image size is important + quality of the image.

Ok so if you want to upload a picture with a post create a new post then you need to look down under the text down there is a section call attachement .
Step 1 :you will need to add a file.(You need to remember that some type of file won't work).
Step 2:choose the file you want
step 3:click on add attachement
step 4: repeat step 1 to 3 as long as you want to add image .
Some section of this website won't allow attachement so remember that

hope my english is not to bad

well yes im sorry i just wanted to give precise info, that way the person would have a strong idea of our time differences

Dude - Am I reading that wrong? You say you workout from 8 am to 5pm. 9 hours

(08-15-2013, 02:17 PM)Ron Wrote: Dude - Am I reading that wrong? You say you workout from 8 am to 5pm. 9 hours

......i draw those parts and add other things like color study and still life.....really ....did Blushing you actually read this like that?

Just making sure. Did you find anyone yet. I'm in EST. If you want and you have skype and google hangouts you can join the art hard group. Most members drift in and out. It's open and easy going. If you want someone to study with I can match your schedule for a few hours a day. See how it goes. Post or pm your skype name

(08-16-2013, 03:50 PM)Ron Wrote: Just making sure. Did you find anyone yet. I'm in EST. If you want and you have skype and google hangouts you can join the art hard group. Most members drift in and out. It's open and easy going. If you want someone to study with I can match your schedule for a few hours a day. See how it goes. Post or pm your skype name

wow col what part of est?

southwest virginia