Breaking Bad
Final season's started!

Careful, there will be spoilers. I'll just use this first post as a disclaimer.

I'll just say I was at the edge of my seat when the garage door closed and I am so excited for the next 7 episodes.

I know I'm not the only person to say this, but Breaking Bad is an AMAZING show. It's dark, funny, gripping, exciting, endearing, and suspenseful all at the right times. It's got a perfect balance of everything, and the cast and crew all seem like cool people with great attitudes.

I think all of the praise and awards it's gotten are very much well deserved.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
I have still not seen this show despite all the great things i hear about it, i've just never got round to it, i've got some spare money right now actually so I might start on it.

All of the previous episodes are currently on Netflix. They still might do the free one month trial, I don't know. Even with a free month, I must say that you've got roughly 40 hours of material (55 episodes, each 45 minutes) to go through. But if you can somehow find the time for that kind of feat, it's all worth every second.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

what an amazing show! i just saw the season premiere and it was... intense. :D
Cant wait for the rest!

God! that show! It's been decaying a bit with the last two seasons, but it's still awesome. It's got tons of fanart too!

Oh man, will this show ever stop being good?

So much stuff happened this week's episode, and then the cliffhanger. Geez.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

After watching this week's episode, I am elated.

I didn't think they could do it, but they did it.

And we're still not done.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Oh my god, tonight's episode.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Only 1 left! Im so sad/excited! And I have no clue what's going to happen next!

sketchbook
Is 12% hippy
We got this!
Finished the first season yesterday, so far i'm loving the hell out of it, really washed away the horrible taste of the dexter finale(the last 4 seasons have been so bad).

Dat Ending! Glorious, just glorious.

dayum dat ending. oh walt :) check out some of the 'things you might have missed in BB', there is a whole article (cant find it now...) about loads of subtle things that blow your mind!
cant believe its over! and so is skins... what do you do with your life?
Aw man! I have to find something else to watch with my boyfriend now that is as good as BB! Impossibru! The only series I've seen that comes close is The Wire and Treme for just great writing and memorable characters and even they pale into comparison.

This is pretty interesting.