Finished!!
My finished stuff !!
SKETCHBOOK
FACEBOOK
DEVIANTART

[Image: qgt5.jpg][Image: rp7v.jpg][Image: 75jr.jpg][Image: fce9.jpg][Image: bj42.jpg][Image: arcd.jpg]
goddamn man....that's amazing. How'd you make all of these??? I really dig the Mario one :D
(08-18-2013, 04:54 AM)donniebear Wrote: goddamn man....that's amazing. How'd you make all of these??? I really dig the Mario one :D
Thank´s!! i´ll be posting more stuff like that, i always do sketches but barely something finished.
This one was hard
[Image: Marc_Rosete_High_R.jpg]
I´m not entirely satisfied with this one but, time is up, had to finish it as it is.
[Image: rosete_yipikaiyei_2_low.jpg]
"300- rise of an empire" fan art
Tons of options with this one...
[Image: 300_copy.jpg]

I´m a painter man, and i paint my cock the size that i want!!
-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
Maleficent Fan art, this one was done for a contest, wish me luck!!
[Image: malefica_final2.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
cool stuff! keep pushing the materials and stuff; like the fire from the shooting dude looks like well not very intense fiery you know? anatomy is okay, pay attention to the knees like in the gladatior his foot probably wouldn't bend so far. But yea the skin looks pretty nice on most of them, just really push the materials, like the maleficient dress just looks like some clumps of strokes and like the cloth just doesn't look very realistic on a lot of these idk maybe that's not what you're goin for! like the cloth on the archer chick Laura? probably looks the best imo, but the face and pose is really great! i guess try to get everything on par with the skin/faces is what i'm saying

the compositions are pretty decent too, i guess this all could be summed up as "work on the weaknesses" lol. Good stuff :)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
(07-12-2014, 01:25 PM)Fedodika Wrote: cool stuff! keep pushing the materials and stuff; like the fire from the shooting dude looks like well not very intense fiery you know? anatomy is okay, pay attention to the knees like in the gladatior his foot probably wouldn't bend so far. But yea the skin looks pretty nice on most of them, just really push the materials, like the maleficient dress just looks like some clumps of strokes and like the cloth just doesn't look very realistic on a lot of these idk maybe that's not what you're goin for! like the cloth on the archer chick Laura? probably looks the best imo, but the face and pose is really great! i guess try to get everything on par with the skin/faces is what i'm saying

the compositions are pretty decent too, i guess this all could be summed up as "work on the weaknesses" lol. Good stuff :)

Hey thank´s my friend!!
You´re totally right!! i have to work on materials and effects, great advice!!
and thank´s for comment, this is what i need to realize how to get better.

Something for the FB group
https://www.facebook.com/hellyeahartjams
[Image: Go_TFANART2_copy.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
Somthing for a probably project,
It´s based on a leyend, trying to tell the story within images.
[Image: leyendas01_2_low.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
[Image: SF05_3_high_1.jpg][Image: SF05_3.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
This is client work, done for a card/board game.
All copyright for Dragon Tides by Artistic Justice Games
[Image: dt1.jpg][Image: dt2.jpg][Image: dt03.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
[Image: Collar_Final.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!
Some old work for a client. lt looks weak now i see it. 

[Image: yashima_01.jpg]
[Image: yashima_02.jpg]
[Image: yashima_creatures.jpg]

-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!