Token's Sketchbook....of sketches..
Hello all new Dagger here! Decided to start a sketchbook here and see if I can get you guys feedback and improve. Feel free to add me on Deviant art if you have one.
http://xxtokenxx.deviantart.com/

Annnnndddd here we go with the first study from yesterday. Hoping to draw more but my schedule blows!

[Image: anatomy_study_by_xxtokenxx-d4odnx0.jpg]
Just doing some late night sketching. Getting a pretty good handle on woman's anatomy but I need to practice more with males.

[Image: wip.jpg]
Its been a crazy week for me but finally got to give my tablet some quality time.
[Image: anatomystudy1.jpg]
Had some time during lunch at work to do a quick study. Trying to start studying different materials and different objects. Going to be experimenting with different techniques as well. Also my schedule is dying down some I am able to draw a lot more....YAY!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on a I, Robot screencap today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sup all. Thought id do a little up date. Here is a study we did from the group CG and did some sketching around during lunch. Been seeing Star Wars around a lot lately so decided to sketch something.

[Image: octopus.jpg]
[Image: Study1.jpg]

[Image: GeneralGrevous.jpg]
Awesome man! I would pay more attention to value range, you seem to not be using it fully ( more blacks and whites I mean =) other then that your texture work is really nice... See you in the study group man! Keep it comin!
@Victor - You know your right. I couldn't figure out what I was missing on something but one of them looks to be what you said. Just something else I need to work on lol. Thanks for the comment!

Still keeping with it. Been motivated to draw something atleast everyday.

[Image: GeneralGrevous-1.jpg]
[Image: AnatomyStudy1-1.jpg]
[Image: PortraitStudy.jpg]
[Image: CaptainAmerica.jpg]
Here is my first portrait study in color. If anyone knows any good books on color theory please throw them out there!

[Image: AnatomyColorStudy2.jpg]
Just another update:

[Image: Octopuscreature2-1.jpg]
[Image: WomanWarrior.jpg]
So the values were bothering me on the Woman Warrior. Went back and made the values a little more noticable.

[Image: WomanWarrior-1.jpg]

Readjustment of the Octopus.

[Image: Octopuscreature2-2.jpg]

Some anatomy studies for today.

[Image: study-1.jpg]
[Image: study2.jpg]
Hey, nice work Token - I like how the woman warrior is coming along, adding colour? Those glowing tatoos can look cool :)

Nice other practice, keep up the good work!
You know I been thinking of adding color to it since the values are a bit better. Think I might do that today lol. This was just a quick drawing i did for some friends for woman's day. The glowing tattoo idedas I really love but I think I want to make the shapes a little more unique. Eh i dunno lol.
So I decided at lunch break to start adding some colors to the woman warrior. Alos change the idea for the tattoo. I still want it to have a glowing effect but not sure how I should go about doing it. Still experimenting with the layers. Had to get back to work so will be back at it later this evening.

[Image: WomanWarrior2.jpg]
Landscape study from yesterday.

Well lost my damn pen to my tablet and have to buy another....or just wait another week and buy the intuos 5 *sigh* anyway here is what I was working on when I had my pen.

[Image: Kick-Ass3.jpg]

Left eye is of and need to do a lot of refining but I FREAKING CAN"T...ah well. Ill be sticking to the sketchpad for awhile.
Finally got my tablet pen back! Did a lot of drawing traditional but pretty excited to get back to digital. Still going to sketch in the sketchbook though, its beginning to be good practice.

Here is a drawing I did for a friend. AKUMA!!

[Image: Akuma.jpg]
[Image: Akuma2.jpg]

Cloth and armor study

[Image: clothstudy.jpg]
[Image: armorstudy2-1.jpg]

Painting a dragon for a friend.

[Image: gagag1.jpg]

Decided to get in on the Blood Sport. Here is some sketches from yesterday. Still brainstorming.

[Image: BSdesign.jpg]
More Armor study. Really would like to get these metal sufaces down. Think I should have practice this one in gray scale. Either way I need to find a new place to draw and paint because my roommates cats are in heat and driving me FREAKING insane.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bird Study
A quick anatomy study before bed

Attached Files Image(s)

Another bird study

[Image: birdstudy2.jpg]