New "Bamboo aka Intuos" or old Bamboo?
Question 
Hi, I would like to ask you for help.

I start with a drawing and I would like to choose a good tablet to start. I automatically exclude all brands and I would chose Wacom.

Can you tell me if this is a good buy at the beginning version of Bamboo or rather Intuos5? I can spend time of drawing only around 25 hours per week. So far, it's a hobby and motivation to learn to draw well.

The second question is about size, enough to start with a small version?

Wacom recently released a new version of "Bamboo" series. Is it better to buy a new (Wacom Intuos Pen&Touch S) or rather old proven version of Wacom Bamboo 3 & Touch (CTH-470K-EN)?

I'm trying to get a reference to the new model. Its active area is a little larger than the Bamboo 3 series.

I just got this statement from one user:

You cannot really go wrong with buying a Wacom Tablet. So either one is very good. The old one is a little cheaper but it is also a couple years old. It doesn't have multi touch so you cannot zoom in with your finger like on an iPhone when you are drawing. There are only a few buttons. But for a beginner it is a really good tablet. If you can afford the new one I would buy the new one because it has more features, buttons and such.

The old one you show me is more similar to the Intuos pen. It is also cheaper because it doesn't have multitouch and eraser on top of the pen.

Touchscreen is both the same quality, sensitivity should be the same they both have 1024 pressure levels. You can pick left handed support in the Tablet program when you install it in your computer. Overall I think you should buy the new one because in the end it is worth the couple bucks even if you don't use the extra features.

Thanks for sharing any information or experience with new "Bamboo" series of tables.
/sry for bad english
I'm most comfortable with size comparable to A5. I had old Intuos and Bamboo without multi touch (personally- this feature is not usable that much anyway) and even with the difference in pressure steps in both I didn't feel it while painting. Choosing Wacom is already good itself, it's professional company with best quality products and if you consider drawing as a hobby and if it's problematic for you to pay more money I would go for a cheaper option, you can still learn with it a lot and it will serve you few years.

If you're still a hobbyist, you'll do fine with the Bamboo. Either tablet will take time to get used to using, and the tablet itself will not dictate the quality of your work. Hope that helps!