Old Hag - another participant on CHOW :)
hey guys,

monkeybread had an awesome idea on asking some feedback here, so I'm doing the same for a better approach too :)

first I started with rough sketches, and I decided to go with the far right, the preggy one, or even maek a mix on all of them. :)

Then, I decided that she would look more like an Old hag if she looks thinner. What do you guys think?

I've started to color block the creature, and worked on her skin.

[Image: contessCHOW.jpg]

[Image: oldhagwip1.jpg]

thank you in advance :)

some suggestion put the wing a little bit higher (ass wing) or delete the other pair or change there position also try to make the wing look old.Work on the leg they pop a little to much

the image a have join make me think of one of the thumbnail>

THE image is from d&d all copyright reserved

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
thank you for the feedback :) yeah I'm going to high them up a bit, and I didn't rendered the wings yet, actually didnt rendered nothing at all, its still a sketch. But like you said, the wings will certainly be rotten and old :D

that's one sexy beast you have there ! xD

Hey Mignon, good luck in the Chow! :) I don't have a lot of crit this far on, but I think besides the wings which are very rigid and butterfly like something I noticed is that your hag is fairly masculine if you don't count the boobs. The fat one seemed to be a bit more obvious, so perhaps play with that a bit to amplify the design. Speaking of boobies, the baby heads kinda mix with the boobs, so maybe get some separation going, and have some bits where her body actually shows through. Her legs are very powerful looking for a decrepit hag. Also right now your figure is pretty much a singular block in the comp. If you look at her arms, legs etc everything fits into this rectangular block. I think breaking up the silhouette might create some flow, make it more interesting and dynamic.

So hope that helps...I'm not sure where I'm going with mine but will definitely try and finish it off

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta