Looking for a Study Partner
Well,

I'm new here, but doesn't seem to be that active of a forum. Might as well try this out anyway. lol In any case, my name is Madeline. I'm not that good, but hoping to get better. (madelly.deviantart.com)

My main problem is laziness, so that's why I'm hoping for a study partner. Tongue

Environments and buildings and stuff, perspective basically is what I want to really improve on, but anything is fair game. It would actually be interesting if someone with different goals replied to this; we could probably feed off of each other's strengths.

I'm not sure what time zone, but it says this on my computer. xD (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Ah schedule. I come home from school at around 4:00 and then I have until midnight to draw and do homework. lol So most days I probably won't be online until 4. On the weekends, well I usually have an art thing all Saturday, and then on Sunday, I'm free the whole day.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to partner up and stop being lazy. lol
The forum is pretty active, you have to be pro-active first. Taking the first step and posting even though you had a feeling it wasn't that active is good because you've officially become someone that is seeing to it that the forum keeps moving. Check out the challenge section, it may help you in regards to laziness.

I'll bump my challenge and link it here: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4103.html

A lot of artists do Drawlloween/inktober/monstober/botober All the challenges are essentially the same. Draw one completed monster/character a day for everyday in October.

Other challanges you might try are the 100 gestures challenge. 100 Gestures in one week.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII
I'm interested! I'd love to become more active on this forum as well grow as a digital artist; so I sent ya an email :O
Mike- Sorry if that came off a little odd. Just an observation. Those challenges are interesting, I might try one in the future. For now though, I'll just practice. It's needed. lol

Sutni- I sent you a reply.

More practice now. xD