Horse1313 sketchbook
Will add more later but here's my latest sketch that I am working on for the Crimson Character Challenge # 4 very loosely based on a Tibetan Shaman. I'm playing with a slightly strange character design here. The extra limbs might be colored lighter or maybe not. I have gotten used to them at this point. Originally they were to be like a matrix style effect. Additionally, I wanted to focus on the background since that's one of my weak points. The color scheme will be mainly greens with the beads in her hair being a shade of red.

Attached Files Image(s)

Social: in order of updating frequency. Artwork
Instagram Facebook

Haven't posted in awhile so here are a few newer sketch pieces.

Instagram Facebook
I recommend going back and reexamining the foreshortening on your last piece. I can see where you're going, with having her torso being foreshortened, but it reads as her boobs being on her shoulders. Either that or just move her boobs to much lower on her chest and closer together somewhat.

Either way, check out this video on foreshortening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWLaDSNBAI

ZombieChinchilla thanks for the advice. I will check that link out and tweak my piece a bit. When I repost it I will also tweak the values and remove the seem lines. Thanks again.

Instagram Facebook
Ok tweaked the pose a bit. Will have to redo the wings totally but I think the pose looks more dynamic and more realistic.

Attached Files Image(s)

Instagram Facebook