Vito's Sketchbook
[Image: file.php?id=23781]

Hey. Great sketchbook. I really like the 2d animation from the previous page. Was it just trying out stuff or is it part of some bigger project?

The last concept has nice mood and solid proportions. It looks though like you were guessing a lot with how the clothing folds would look. On some parts they look decent and on others (like on trowsers) they go in all possible directions. It's not a huge flaw but something you could improve a bit next time.

Keep going, man :).
(10-24-2014, 09:11 PM)Farvus Wrote: Hey. Great sketchbook. I really like the 2d animation from the previous page. Was it just trying out stuff or is it part of some bigger project?

The last concept has nice mood and solid proportions. It looks though like you were guessing a lot with how the clothing folds would look. On some parts they look decent and on others (like on trowsers) they go in all possible directions. It's not a huge flaw but something you could improve a bit next time.

Keep going, man :).

Thanks for the critique, you're right, I was guessing too much with the folds! I'll do better next time :)
The 2D animation was something for a really small freelance job:)

Here are two 30minute studies:

[Image: file.php?id=23905]
[Image: file.php?id=23906]

Here are todays 30minute studies and a scribble of me sitting infront of a mirror drawing myself:)

[Image: file.php?id=23944]
[Image: file.php?id=23945]
[Image: file.php?id=23946]

[Image: file.php?id=24136]
[Image: file.php?id=24137]
[Image: file.php?id=24138]
[Image: file.php?id=24139]
[Image: file.php?id=24140]
[Image: file.php?id=24141]
[Image: file.php?id=24142]
[Image: file.php?id=24143]

[Image: file.php?id=24533]

[Image: file.php?id=24659]

[Image: file.php?id=24735]

[Image: file.php?id=24923]

Some figure studies:
[Image: file.php?id=24705]
[Image: file.php?id=24706]
[Image: file.php?id=24989]

And a character design:
[Image: file.php?id=24807]

A quick study:
[Image: file.php?id=25175]

And an overpainting! We were on skype so I could explain everything. I only focussed on the lighting though:
[Image: file.php?id=25176]

And finally here is a sketch I did to relax
[Image: PynjD7R.jpg]

The first page in a new sketchbook. It looks kinda shitty photographed but whatevs
[Image: file.php?id=25302]

Really dig your stuff, and the creepy vibe in a lot of your characters.
This sketchbook is supurb! Great work going on :D!!!

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
I tried tradtional painting last night, it was a lot of fun. The painting isn't finished yet but that's what sketchbook threads are for, right? :)
[Image: file.php?id=25390]

[Image: file.php?id=25488]

awesome stuff man ! keep up the good work
Hey peeps, sorry I haven't been posting anything in so long! I have a lot of personal problems I have to take care of but I still try to paint all day! I just don't have the time or energy to post anything here.
But here is my skateboard deck I painted with acrylics!
[Image: file.php?id=28773]

I hope I'll be posting stuff more regularly in a few weeks/months again!

Awesome illustrations, dude! Really like the lighting and texture. The board looks sick, I hope you're not planning on doing slide tricks with it haha.
All the best for you, hope you get your problems solved quickly, looking forward to see you post more stuff!

Thanks Amaral! :)

Here are a sketches and studies I did recently. Plus a recent illustration at the very end :)
[Image: zsMDyLa.jpg]
[Image: u9AJoPb.jpg]

some handpainted skateboard decks :)
[Image: 1eRyObi.jpg]
[Image: 2Zeo2Sv.jpg]

[Image: jM6Byix.jpg]
[Image: wTNf1hQ.jpg]
[Image: uY7Dsji.jpg]
[Image: file.php?id=32334]
[Image: file.php?id=32370]
[Image: file.php?id=32410]
[Image: file.php?id=32496]

And here is my most recent illustration:
[Image: file.php?id=33252]

How have i never seen your sketchbook before , ure really good man , awesome work , those skateboards are looking so good , sorry no crits from me , im just admiring ;) , keep killing it dude