Felime's Sketchbook
Some traditional paintings and studies on form and stuff (And a couple out of bridgman, who I have a gigantic artboner for.)

Physical paint makes sense to me :(
[Image: hftEVRJ.jpg]

[Image: KbKxNTJ.jpg]

[Image: oFVibgd.jpg]

[Image: LMVd9Pd.jpg]

[Image: Zw62uN6.jpg]

And exploring some of that perspective and designing stuff, it's kinda fun, and definitely helpful to mash forms together mentally.
[Image: sx6SF7D.jpg]

Think I'm starting to get the hang of this blocks thing.

[Image: 8A1nTcU.jpg]
[Image: qskf03K.jpg]
[Image: dc14Wo7.jpg]
[Image: 67vI4H6.jpg]

You should try to work on your lines, maybe do some sketche more slowly. Just to see what would happen.

Well, I need to just mess around more often. Kept whacking my head against a wall and forgetting that I could actually have fun drawing digitally. Really enjoyed these two, probably going to loosen up on the studies and deliberate practice and try to do some digital stuff I'll actually enjoy, and get comfortable that way rather than forcing it.

Ref, ain't perfect, but I think I captured the expression pretty well, which was what I cared about:
[Image: Z5WZyJN.png]

Glory from shadowrun returns, sorta made up, but drawing on her art a lot:
[Image: nPoBE2r.png]

Hey man really like the one you also have as avatar, has a nice temper to the way it was drawn, but i would agree with Fincks, also try making longer lines, when you are for instance sketching figures, btw nice that you are doing that, so keep them coming :)
Not posted much in here for a while, but got a new tablet. Not drawing on an index card is really nice.

Still need to work on lines, but it no longer feels completely impossible in digital. I should probably stop working in small sketchbooks so much too.

In related news, huion tablets are really really nice for the price.

[Image: ftaqtBil.png]
[Image: jugWW2ml.png]
[Image: C5NHYbYl.png]
[Image: 8vQZMI0l.png]
[Image: 7AvveRzl.png]
[Image: 7EeCNCjl.png]
[Image: DtDbtJ5l.png]
[Image: LhJ9LPIl.jpg]

I'll spare you all a dump of everything I've done in the meantime, though :P.

[Image: x4ILuAsl.jpg]

Contouuuur

Not too much drawing today, but I made an otter.

[Image: Y3MQddI.png]

Inked the otter. I like otters. I also think this is the first time I've inked something and thought it looked better than the sketch.

Need to make sure I keep the curves going over the whole piece, rather than letting things get clunky and awkward away from my focus.

[Image: a5JE8VKl.png]

I like otters.

[Image: 7eGOs94.png]

How many otters am I allowed to draw before I become "the guy who draws otters"?