Crimson Crusade / Mentoring Program
(12-20-2013, 03:15 AM)Tul Wrote: Sure thing about the poses and the bust. Just make sure to scan them properly afterwards. Good luck !

(12-19-2013, 11:07 PM)foxfire1345 Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 05:19 AM)Tul Wrote: Just posted in the main thread

-> heeeere -> -> http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4...l#pid52766

post your stuff there
and your eventual questions here

Wow awesome presentation! Cant wait to be lv 50!
Anyway , for the 1st assignment, can I do the poses and the bust on traditional , while the colored ones on digital?
Again thanks so much for this! Im gonna start now.,.
I dont have a scanner , could i just take a photo of it?
yep :D that's fine too.
Do you have room for one more? Silly me yesterday read your thread in 'classes' subforum and went straight to doing assignments and I just now accidentally realized by reading this thread that this class might be already full.
Should I post the assignments as a image or link? I will probably have them finished by tommorrow but I'm not sure. Btw, awesome introduction, I'm really digging this! :D

@Artur J: Class is not full :P (basically the 5 students thing was just in my head). I'll try my best and help everyone that posts. Can't wait to see what you come up with

Basically i'll post critique for everyone that posts and i'll make paintovers for the people that really really need it. It all depends on how much stuff there is for me to process.

@ Amaral: well anything that you can manage is fine. As long as the image is distinguishable. If I were would use a external link for the image because the crimson daggers attachment system sometimes glitches :P But it's fine most times.
Aww I'm definitely too late to join now, aren't I?
hi would like to join is it too late :D