Seeking partner for daily sketching and color review.
My schedule is finally opening up a bit now and I plan on filling it with building my skills and portfolio. I am not afraid of critique, in fact, that's what I'm looking for.

Seeking: I'm looking for a partner where we can exchange valuable information on rendering with color. Basically, someone who wants to get on Skype and send some studies, WIP, and other work back and forth to get critiqued on. I'm not looking for someone who just want's to tell me how bad my art is, I'm looking for valuable feedback on improvement and things I've overlook and I would like to return the same. You learn a lot from critiquing others.

Skill Level: I would like this individual to be near my skill level and they have studied anatomy, color, and composition.

Location: I am in Ogden, Utah (Mountain Time -7:00) about an hour above Salt Lake City. If you are in this area, even better, it would be cool to get together some time and actually draw together instead of just messaging back and forth but I know that's asking a lot. Online is great, especially with Skype and Google Hangouts.

Goals and Aspirations: I am working towards becoming an illustrator in the field, this would encompass trading card art and concept art. I would like someone who is also trying to go pro so we could trade ideas and work at building each other up together.

I hope I'm not asking too much or came off negatively, that isn't my intent by any means, so if you are interested, please hit me up on a PM and let me know if you are interested in bouncing ideas back and forth.

Here is my sketchbook on CD: Sketchbook
Here is my portfolio on my website: Website

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
hey just sent you a message over facebook, didnt have an account here but then i decided to make one...lol. check ur FB message for the bio and ill link my art so you can see

http://faitle.deviantart.com/
Strangely I never received your Facebook message. Did you send it to Adam Miconi with the (i) at the end, or the one with the (e) on the end. Apparently, I have a doppleganger that ends their last name with an e.

Anyway, I did review your work on DeviantArt and you have some pretty strong studies. How often do you draw/paint? I try to every day and that is the point of this, I want to make sure it's a decent study or drawing, or addition on a portfolio piece every single day. Are you up for that? :D

Add me on Skype if you are interested. origin_of_creation

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
oh lol i think i just copied your link, but i cant remember now....i usually draw for more than 5h a day depending if i have other stuff to do that day, i aim for 8+h..
trying to make this my career, i want to be a freelance/illustrator, i study anatomy for a few hours a day, and usually do 1 colour study a day, then personal work afterwards
I like the sound of that. If you are interested in adding me on Skype, let's talk! I'm also trying to make this my career but where I live, there aren't very many artists that do illustration, everyone I know only does graphic design and they are more into type and symbols that actual paintings.

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
cool, my skype is faitle888
Hey Faitle, where did you disappear to? I haven't seen you on Skype in awhile. Are you still interested in this?

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
Yeah, I'm still looking for somewhat to draw with, bounce some ideas off of and so forth. You've got some really nice work in your portfolio and I think we could definitely benefit each other. If you're interested, add me on Skype, I'm there during the days and Google+, I'm on there later in the day.

With Faitle, I setup a dropbox and we would drop images in there we wanted critique/paintovers on but I think he got too busy to continue. If you want to give it a try, I'm up for it still!

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111366379465328571443

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi