This Pokémon
Hey ppl, this is another pokémon for another brazillian project, you can view it here:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/100-Braz...O/13160961

but anyway, i wanted some feedback on this wobbuffet, the part i struggled the most was the edges, and i guess the lightning too, can you guys give me your thoughts on it?

[attachment=39535]

Your light choice is tough, it's behind and to the right and apparently very strong. The left side should probably have deeper shadows. Right now it feels very flat. The outline also makes it feel very cartoony.

Do you have a statue or a toy or something that would look similar to this pokemon? Try to find something that is roughly the same shape and set up a real light on it then study it.

Good luck.

This little guy actually should be easy to make a simple model out of to test the lighting, with clay or even flour and water. The lighting you have should cast a long shadow only on the left side of the form, so that center tentacle should not have shadow on the right side. And the little black thing will probably cast a shadow on the big blue guy's body as well.

Focus.