What are values
I really want to push this as much as I can but I can't figure how to get the depth of field perspective.I mean I know that when things go further in distance they get less contrasted and brighter but still I can't get it down correctly.
That aside I obviously have some composition issues as well but Im rather clueless how to create it adequately.I've red Framed ink but yet I can't really seem to grasp the concept well enough to implement it.Any help would be greately appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you want to push depth of field you'll need to shrink on of the big shapes you have going on. Right now your foreground guy is the exact same height as your dead beast thing. Shrink down the beast and keep him in that she value range and then increase the contrast on your foreground figure, maybe add a cast shadow over the bottom portion of his body like light is hitting his over some unseen object. Also the mountains in the distance should look less sharp and defined as they recede in space. Look up some of Loomis' books about drawing the figures in perspective.

Also, adding elements like other "dead beast dude" structures in the distance will help show the space receding.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII
I agree with Mike about the compositional aspect. Same size and shape of the beast and dude on the canvas. I'm going to go further though because I'm also not sold on the entire composition aspect and why you chose a landscape canvas, cutting off both characters at the knees. A lot of people cut off characters at the knees...not sure why. Don't be scared to show full body.

I think there are some neat structural bits already in there so I just took them and rearranged to a composition that showcased the scene and the figures better. The main ideas for this one are the character on a main rule of third focal point; The beast is placed, so cross beams lead towards figure; flipped him horizontally so he was looking at the character rather than away. Small things like that add to the flow. The hill to the side also leads to the figure. Basically it's all engineered to flow, how I wanted it to.
Note also that I perspective warped the figures to get that sense of looking up at them as Mike also suggested.

I find the best way to think about composition is to only work with the most concise shapes that show off a form and do a basic value block in. All you need are simple shapes with the right values applied because these are what will give you the read. if you separate your main components out by value and layer it is so easy to then play with your composition without having to repaint. Use photoshop to your advantage..it is powerful as heck.

I kept two different sized soldier figures in the distance to show how easy it is to imply scale with something recognizable, and how you can play with these things really easily. Also left in a high key and lower key variation, easy to tweak because...yep different layers.

Once you have your arrangement everything else is just detail and only matters to add wow factor.

Simple shape block in.

With your detailing on top. Note I got carried away, and because I diverged from my comp values and shapes...I actually think the detailed ones are becoming less successful than the simple shape comp! It's always handy to keep your original comp on hand so you can check back and make sure you aren't taking it away from what was intended as you get into the throes of detailing.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
thanks,guys. Ireally appreciate the input alot.
Actually I also reached to the same conclusion about the characters relevant size and canvas orientation on my own while waiting for replies here. Also went for a more extreme angle to give more size to the demon thing and gave it sagging and it being on knees to emphesize size.But I really like the composition monkey suggested and I'll edit it asap.Thanks alot again peepz.I'll keep you updated.

Attached Files Image(s)