Hallo, CD!
Hello, I'm new here. You can call me Jingles (or Al if you want to use my real name). I'm here to do partner exercises with my friend Marla. Yay! I will probably make a sketchbook thread in which I will post my speedpaints and other scrappy exercises and things. I am really enjoying looking through the forum so far, it seems like you all are a great group of people.

Since art is the focus, here is an art map thing I did of my favorite personal work from last year:

[Image: 2013__summary_of_art_by_justjingles-d70k7j1.jpg]

I just picked out some of my favorites from each month this past year. 2013 was pretty prolific. I figure for an art forum that is an ok introduction?

I hope to make some good buddies here and share my progress for 2014 and get feedback. I am happy to redline & critique for anybody who wants it, just let me know if you want my feedback on something you're working on and I will try to help.

So, hi!

sketchbook thread
art blog (tumblr)
devART (beware; old stuff here lurks!)
hey welcome, although I'm new too lol. great art you got there :)

Yaaay! Welcome! (I like your calender/progress chart by the way (: )

Quote:So, hi!

Hi!

I think your jan-feb-sept thumbnails made me at least 10% happier than I was before I saw them, so I'll be waiting for that sketchbook thread:D

Keep calm and get in the robot

My sketchbook
@Pep: Thank you, and hello!

@Manny: Yaaay hello! Thank you, it's nice to meet you.

@Doolio: Haha, aww. That is a nice compliment. Thank you!

sketchbook thread
art blog (tumblr)
devART (beware; old stuff here lurks!)