Ash's Sketchbook
Doodles

whoooaaa My scanner sucks. Also, hit two pages! Neat.
Was watching my buddy play Skyward Sword. Just realized I made Link holding the shield weird <3 whoops

Felt like painting the Link after seeing the new Zelda trailer <3
Been studying colors in skin and light and stuff, trying to apply all that.

Great drawing, keep them coming!

And yesss, the new Zelda trailer was just sooo juicy, it's like awesome on top of amazing plus a cherry on the verry top!!! <3

Ahhh could never tell if those bands around his wrist in Skyward Sword were bracers, or part of his gloves... So I made them bracers cuz that's kinda cooler

(06-12-2014, 03:30 AM)Nowio Wrote: Great drawing, keep them coming!

And yesss, the new Zelda trailer was just sooo juicy, it's like awesome on top of amazing plus a cherry on the verry top!!! <3

Thanks!!
And yeah, I'll be buying a Wii U just for it <3
Bleeurghhhhhh
Time for a break.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I gotta do environments. Never did them, never tried to, but realizing that I gotta. This is done for now, the composition is all weird and lop-sided, I realize, but I might go back to it if I feel like it. But yeah, my Skyward Sword fanart <3 Back to studyinggg.

And that Kikwi is totally necessary

Decided to post up real quick a detail of Link's face, since that was where I put most of my efforts. I tried getting skin texture/color a little better, so that was my goal.
More stuff coming soon, I've been sick and lazy the past few days, trying to get my shit back together <3

Koi wip <3