cicakkia's sketchbook
(07-19-2021, 10:00 AM)Jephyr Wrote: Loving your creature designs and studies.

Jackal girl, the kitty, and the fox characters are really excellent!

I love the way you're mixing traditional studies and cartooning!
Thank you, Jephyr. Glad you like them :)

Updated late July 2021

Pencil sketch faces

Quick Photo study 

Quick Sketches for Artfight 2021

Digital drawing and Sketches.
cat sketches 

Kangaroo drawing

Fanart drawing Roo character from Street of Rage 3 / 4

---------------------------------------------------------------
Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

I will go straight to the last picture the kangaroo.

If you going to design a restraining device make sure atleast it thigh fitting enough not to be loose like it is right now to me it appear as if it wouldn't do a good job at what it suppose to be doing.He can lift is head a bit up and it would probably be easy to get off.It nothing dramatic just a change of proportion.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(08-02-2021, 03:06 PM)darktiste Wrote: I will go straight to the last picture the kangaroo.

If you going to design a restraining device make sure atleast it thigh fitting enough not to be loose like it is right now to me it appear as if it wouldn't do a good job at what it suppose to be doing.He can lift is head a bit up and it would probably be easy to get off.It nothing dramatic just a change of proportion.
Ah I didn't realize I make it too large that it will come out easily from the head Lol. Thank you for pointing out :)

Updated Mid August 2021

I just realize I completely didn't do any traditional sketches this recently Sad .

Digital

Photo study

Horse sketches

Tiger sketches

For fun, when Rabbit society heard increasing veggie prices

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

The animal studies are fantastic, are they from references or imagination?
Very solid updates with your latest, some really strong linework especially. Excellent color choices for your photo study as well, great color harmony there! Keep it going!

(08-18-2021, 09:00 PM)Mutley Wrote: The animal studies are fantastic, are they from references or imagination?
Thank you. All mostly from reference but sometimes I do mix my imagination with shape and expression

(08-27-2021, 06:29 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Very solid updates with your latest, some really strong linework especially.  Excellent color choices for your photo study as well, great color harmony there!  Keep it going!
Thank you. Really appreciate the comment

Updated Late August 2021
Some gesture studies

Here's the progression I did for character design challenge this month. 

Line work and color

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

Updated Mid September 2021

Some study and sketches

Various faces sketches

Random sketches 

Some activities during Lightbox Expo online

War Beetle. Powered by Jellyfish

Little Wool ball. Draw this in your style from Bobby Chiu's character

Fanart sketch Doc Octopus. My favorite character casted by Älfred Molina is returning. 

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

Loving the latest updates as well as your line quality. Great creature designs as well, and Doc Ock looks on point!

(09-19-2021, 07:30 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Loving the latest updates as well as your line quality.  Great creature designs as well, and Doc Ock looks on point!
Thank you, cgmythology. Appreciate it :)

Update late September  2021

Inspired me after watching Star Wars Vision

Ibex study sketches

Making something funny scene.

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

update mid October 2021

Mostly doing inktober challenge. I try participate inktober 2021 full month. To push me to create something each day but some of them takes more than 1 day to make 

Day 1 Crystal

Day 2 Suit

Day 3 Vessel

Day 4 Knot

Day 5 Raven

Day 6 Spirit

Day 7 Fan

Day 8 watch

DDay 9 pressure

Day 10 pick. Dog or cat. I'm stuck in this one. 

Day 11 Sour 

Day 12 stuck

Day13 roof

Day 14 Tick

Dat 15 Helmet

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

Alot of texture and nice value on the last one.

My Sketchbook
Always impressed by your line quality, and you seem to be improving in that regard even further, great stuff! Updates look ace, those animals are incredible well illustrated and full of life and character, very impressive!

(10-19-2021, 12:33 AM)darktiste Wrote: Alot of texture and nice value on the last one.
Thank you.
(10-22-2021, 05:18 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Always impressed by your line quality, and you seem to be improving in that regard even further, great stuff!  Updates look ace, those animals are incredible well illustrated and full of life and character, very impressive!
Thanks. I'm now feeling much better confident on my hand than usual. Still I wanted putting more flow into them. SOme of them seems still chaotic 

Done inktober 2021. Have a lot of fun doing them. All of them took only 1 day except Day 15 helmet. That took me day and half. I wanted to test my limit how far I can deliver within that amount of time. 

day 16 compass

day 17 collide

day 18 moon

day 19 loop

day 20 sprout

day 21 fuzzy

day 22 open

day 23 leak

day 24 extinct

day 25 splat

day 26 connect

day 27 spark

day 28 crispy

day 29 patch

day 30 slither

day 31 risk

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

(10-19-2021, 12:33 AM)Updated Wrote: Mid November 2021

Random sketch

Himalayan cat sketch

Trying changing composition from my previous skethc squirrel vs snake

Doing some painting from previous sketch

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

Late November 2021

Some Character sketch practice

Fanart Ziggs drawing study

Color and light study

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

Updated mid December 2021

Feeling down lately on these couple days. But still need to push forward like everybody else. 

Sketch practice

Tiger sketch

Dragons design sketch

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

I always enjoy the effort you put in creating gesture and flow in those creature and a good variety of pose from jumping to running to sitting and sleeping which to me make me think you got potential for animation.There also the storytelling that most of the time have goofy attitude to them which make me think there a little bit of you in those creature if i am correct.

My Sketchbook
(12-16-2021, 01:39 PM)darktiste Wrote: I always enjoy the effort you put in creating gesture and flow in those creature and a good variety of pose from jumping to running to sitting and sleeping which to me make me think you got potential for animation.There also the storytelling that most of the time have goofy attitude to them which make me think there a little bit of you in those creature if i am correct.

Thanks, Darktiste. I actually like more into on storytelling than animator. The reason I do gesture stuff because I wanted create more emotion behind it. Also somehow I suppose it could help me to draw loosely too. Or I think it looks fun. Lol. Anyway, I'm doing these because I kinda have some vision for what I want. But honestly I actually a little scare for this vision approach as well

Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

(12-17-2021, 07:39 PM)cicakkia Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 01:39 PM)darktiste Wrote: I always enjoy the effort you put in creating gesture and flow in those creature and a good variety of pose from jumping to running to sitting and sleeping which to me make me think you got potential for animation.There also the storytelling that most of the time have goofy attitude to them which make me think there a little bit of you in those creature if i am correct.

Thanks, Darktiste. I actually like more into on storytelling than animator. The reason I do gesture stuff because I wanted create more emotion behind it. Also somehow I suppose it could help me to draw loosely too. Or I think it looks fun. Lol. Anyway, I'm doing these because I kinda have some vision for what I want. But honestly I actually a little scare for this vision approach as well

The worst that can happen is not doing it.You don't have to show it to the whole world.You don't even have to show it if you don't want to.

My Sketchbook
Loving this sketchbook! This inktober pieces were imaginative and original and above all well drawn. Keep up the great work, would love to see more. I would like to see more of the squirrel and snake story, maybe colored!