looking for study buddy/group
Hello peeps,

I'm eager to build up my skills and portfolio and I'm looking for someone or a couple of someone's to share in that adventure. I'm still very much a beginner and I'm not afraid of critique.

I'm currently studying as a 3D Game Artist and I'd like to reinforce that knowledge with some painting skills. My classes currently take up most of Monday and Tuesday and half of Wednesday. I have a vague plan/schedule but I'm willing to work out the finer details later.

Currently I'm located in Sydney +10 AEST and I usually work best at night or in the early afternoon.

I'm always on the lookout for new ways of improving and expanding my social landscape. If this is something you might be interested in, send me a PM

Hey man, out of curiosity where are you studying? :) I'm in Northen NSW, I studied Animation in 2008-2010 at Qantm. You should start up a sketchbook in the Sketchbook thread! You'll get great feedback there for improving :)

Just started second year at AIE Sydney. How was Qantm?

Cool! I think I will! Thanks!

hey Cynnex out of curiosity too, are you wanting to be a concept artists as of now or later in life, I studied 3D but I realize I need to work on my fundamentals of drawings and I really like the more painting and drawing side so it lead me to work towards concept art. Do you think its possible to work on your 3D as well as working towards your actual dream, or would just be too hard because of the amount of time you need to spend on 3D and painting ? Ty if you reply

Follow your passion not your friends, They may have a cool life but its you in the end
CD
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4764.html
DA
http://worldwarstartii.deviantart.com/
Flickr:Photography
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
It's definitely an option that I'm still pursuing and considering but I will admit that the 3D aspects have taken over quite a fair bit in recent times. I'd still like to do concept art as part of a career but I don't necessarily see that as a main goal anymore, just one of many that I'm trying for.

It is possible I think to balance the 3D and 2D, it just might take a little more time to master the skills in a certain, though someone else with more experience would be more qualified to explain this I think. I'm still going to try though as I love both aspects equally, just need the occasional kick and learn to properly divide my time equally.

(02-20-2014, 01:30 PM)eru Wrote: hey Cynnex out of curiosity too, are you wanting to be a concept artists as of now or later in life, I studied 3D but I realize I need to work on my fundamentals of drawings and I really like the more painting and drawing side so it lead me to work towards concept art. Do you think its possible to work on your 3D as well as working towards your actual dream, or would just be too hard because of the amount of time you need to spend on 3D and painting ? Ty if you reply

Hi I am studying 3D as well and I realized I would like to learn more 2D and become as good as possible. Here are my current drawing and 3D skills: http://mygingworks.blogspot.co.uk/. I am not too sure about my skills and I covered the basics of drawing for a few years. Please, decide if you want to take me in or not. I won't feel bad if you say no, I will just work on my skills more.

Thank you all!
that castle's badass. what timezone are you in?

(02-23-2014, 10:32 AM)cynnex Wrote: that castle's badass. what timezone are you in?

Thank you. I am in the GMT timezone. Sorry I forgot to mention this. Probably it's not the best for you but we could email or so.
that's okay. i was gonna suggest we do a skype or google hangout thing but that's fine, i'll start a thread in Partner/Group Dailies forum. Just in case though, my skype handles: cynnex

Hi I already wrote to you on skype. My skype is yowicc1992. Thank you so much for adding me!