CRIMSON ARENA 1-Child of Zeus
Alright guys the challenge is over, there were a toooon of awesome entries, really great work. I posted a little sign off on the Finals thread with some information on when the livestream will be so go take a look if you haven't yet :)

Unfortunately I didn't finish my entry but that's ok because I'm not eligible to be judged anyway :D But thought I'd post my progress and studies and junk here anyway :)

[Image: a3f289766539d06819c2df032ef918a2.png]

Forrestimel, really loving how you do your studies, with all those notes and explanations. Now i want to try doing this myself :P
Also, thanks for organizing all of this, i had lots of fun painting and gaining inspiration by looking at other participants. Looking forward to the winners' stream and the next Arena.

@Forrestimel: Those are some really sick studies. I especially like the leather jacket, It took me a while to notice which one was the ref. Also like the thumbnails, I'm partial to the 2 middle ones tho, has a nice dynamic feel to em.

@Madzia: I'm with the others when they say your color choice is incredible. Just so many things to like about the image. The lights, how the contrasting, pastel(?) colors, and the rendering... I like how the pitcher and plate attract enough attention without overpowering the rest of the image.

yeeaah this was great, can't wait for the next one! Any idea of when the stream will be yet?

Was going to say, gutted I couldn't get the time to make an entry for this. But, looking at the entries, it look like I would only have gotten my arse handed to me. Some awesome stuff here, will be tough for John Silva to choose a winner.