The most abstract suicide note of all time.
Working on a study and did a few figure drawings before I have to go into work

rip in peace resting cghub ;c

Your figures look pretty damn solid.
But the paintings are kinda blurry, definitely listen to advice others gave you, start putting in chunky blocks of color, worry about texture and blending later.
Keep it up man!

3D/VFX artist, entrepreneur and photographer
Katara's Path to Mastery (SB) | Art Blog
yeah I still am getting used to the idea of color, haha. Decided to try and do something other than the greyscale rendering > color layer by doing a master study. still a work in progress. The rest are just sketches I have been tossing around in my head. Been too social/casual lately with my art so I plan on going back to full anti-social mode (other than job/family obligations haha ) to continue improvement.

So I finally got a new job with a consistant schedule which means I now have a consistent schedule for art! it looks like monday-wednesday will be my "day job" , thursday is weekly D&D, and friday-sunday will be ONLY art and working out haha.

Continued struggle against mediocrity, hopefully will have more to show than just sketches ( though this is under sketchbooks..)

more mech drawings ( with a special appearance of my cat )

then two sketches for a "storm caller piece" I am toying around with. first one was way too static so i thumbnailed more and kind of liked this last camera angle.

Haven't posted in a while; what can I say, I'm a hack.

At anyrate, going to post some recent stuff I've been doing, along with my current wip.

Age of content goes from oldest to newest.

Lastly, here is what I am working on currently.

More stuff from yesterday and today

Marc Casper these are just good. Which figure drawing books are you using? I am learning from George Brigman and Burne Horgarth. Your figures come close to the ideas those books are purposing.
Thanks. I always had a bit of a preference for Bridgman, but I also have Hogarths and Loomis' books. They are all wonderful to learn from.
Starting today I my jobs work schedule was finally changed to me working a bare minimum so I can work as much as I can on art to improve.

Assuming I don't waste all my time rewatching all the star trek series or playing gundam games...

a few gestures i did and something else

[Image: the_dryad_queen_by_marccasper-d8fm391.png]
[Image: the_keeper_of_secrets_and_her_apprentice...8hwt5h.png]
Hi again :>

[Image: edea_at_the_parade_by_marccasper-d8mie8u.png]
[Image: jinx___commissions_open___by_marccasper-d8q83le.png]
[Image: battle_bunny_riven___commissions_open__b...8q84j7.png]
[Image: sketchbookcrupdate_by_marccasper-d8r6yo7.png]
[Image: 2_by_marccasper-d8r6yot.png]
[Image: neil___commission_by_marccasper-d8soyva.png]
[Image: sketchbookcrupdate2_by_marccasper-d8u3ifo.png]
[Image: sakurawip_by_marccasper-d8u3ife.png]
[Image: airfieldhimewip_by_marccasper-d8u3if6.png]
So I spent the last month or so with no internet since I moved. Was pretty rough but I have still been sketching/painting away, below is first a zelda painting i finished right before I moved, and everything else are just wips i've done over the past month/5 weeks!

[Image: moonlit_princess___commissions_open___by...92rtod.png]
[Image: wip1_by_marccasper-d98w7ob.png]
[Image: wip2_by_marccasper-d98w7oj.png]
[Image: wip3_by_marccasper-d98w7oo.png]
[Image: wip4_by_marccasper-d98w7oq.png]
[Image: wip5_by_marccasper-d98w7oz.png]
As always any comments, critiques etc. are always welcome!

Nice work! I'm liking this 'deep and introspective' skull maiden, bwa haha.

Keep it up man! Grin Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!