First solo game released! “Kickball Champion of the World”
It's finally out!

So this is my first game that i have done by myself, It was a hell of a lot of work teaching myself to code. But i feel like it's something i can be proud of and hopefully it will help me get a footing as an indie developer that can do this full time!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kickball...?ls=1&mt=8

[Image: RDFVhdy.gif]

[Image: AXkEuKp.jpg?1]
[Image: egRLL7G.png?1][Image: 5Y7hAxp.png?1]
[Image: ORSYBRw.png?1][Image: JGzVUFT.png?1]

It's out on iOS right now, but i'll be porting to android when i get enough money from the iOS release to buy some android devices.

Note i don’t recommend getting the game if you only have an iPhone 4 with iOS7. It is smooth enough on iOS5 but 7 just killed performance completely. Running that many physics objects and explosions is pretty taxing on the phones. I’m going to try and sort this out when i get back to australia though.

I plan on adding a ton more animation and supporting this for as long as i get people playing it :).

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Gameplay gifs!
[Image: DelightfulCreamyBluefish.gif][Image: BelatedFantasticGrasshopper.gif][Image: HospitableAccomplishedAcornweevil.gif]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book