Looking for a study partner
So, this is the reason I joined the forum: I'm looking for a study partner.

I'd like to find someone who would be happy to share WIPs/offer critique whenever we're both online, but preferably at least once a week we could properly commit to a regular slot of sharing/drawing. Hopefully we can motivate each other to keep improving!

I'm in the UK so my timezone is GMT(+0), but I'm online almost whenever I'm awake, so I doubt it will be difficult to get hold of me even if you have a very different time zone.

At the moment, I'm mostly working on perspective and environment/background art, but in a few weeks time I will be doing a lot of life drawing and a little bit of animation (v. basic walk cycles, etc).

If you want to check out my skill level, my tumblr is HERE. I'm not fussy about the other person's skill level, I just want to find someone who's committed to drawing often and improving (which I guess is everyone here anyway :))

I'm 23, in case that's important to you, but I don't mind at all what age my study partner is.

I'm happy to chat in google hangouts ([email protected]), skype (natalie.draws) or whatever else is handy for chatting/sending images. You can email me at [email protected], or just reply here if you're interested/have anything to ask me, I'll be checking back!

I guess that's it... Looking forward to having someone to study with!
Hello Natalie I'd love to study with you. I recently moved to Alabama, I think the timezone is US Central. I'm 16 so im not the most experienced artist, but i draw a lot and would love to have a study partner.
I'll pm
If you are still looking for someone, I'm also new and I'm pretty hardcore into painting. I'm 19, GMT+1 (Croatia) so we would have no problem with time ;) Here's my work, I just made an acc here recently so my sketchbook is over at CA.org (http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...to-Mastery). I will start a new one here tomorrow.

I'm drawing all day nowadays and I'd love to try out Google Hangout. If you're interested, just hit me up at [email protected] or PM me, or pretty much anywhere you can find me ;)

PS. My English kicks ass :D

3D/VFX artist, entrepreneur and photographer
Katara's Path to Mastery (SB) | Art Blog