Sjoerdbook
I want to go to the legs chapter, but I'll have to continue practicing arms and chest on the side. Also, I need to get back to imagination work and digital, so I can post to dA!

Attached Files Image(s)

EDIT: Back from the long holiday, starting a Yasuo fanart. 5 hour rule continuing tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Im so slow...

Attached Files Image(s)

Yasuo Fanart finished. Took longer due to personal issues. Also practiced blind contour drawing, but I can't be arsed to scan 100 pages of squiggles atm.

Attached Files Image(s)

Things have settled down. Time to get back at it.
Hampton and blind contours.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hampton, fundamental warmup, figure/color/value study

Attached Files Image(s)

Good stuff, man. Making solid progress.

Thanks, Craig, that's great motivation :)
I was sick this weekend and school started again. Nothing much except this dragon sketch and some scraps.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dragon sketch got compressed into jpg, probably my fault
Some sketch pages

Attached Files Image(s)

I had a small burn-out. Not trying to make excuses, but it sucked. Remind me to work consistently, not in bursts.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't stress, man. You're certainly going in the right direction.

Liking your anatomy sketches. Would be nice to maybe see you sketch out some stuff from life, like busts, hands & statues. Could be cool, and a useful experience.

What kind of pencils do you use while drawing? I have a tendency to use a mechanical light 2B pencil for sketching or drawing technical stuff, and then maybe a hard dark sharp normal pencil for rendering and more organic stuff.