Some Game of Thrones fanart, looking for feedback!
So, after taking in a lot of critique from my last piece earlier this month (http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4940.html), I managed to finish this and apply a lot of new stuff into this one compared to the earlier ones. I bought Gourneys Colour & Light from Amazon and applied a lot of stuff from there aswell.

[Image: daenerys__the_mother_of_dragons_by_jakemono-d7ejui9.png]

I can't thank you guys enough for supplying me with great points to improve by, please keep it up! :)
Look good so far! The sand right now it's really vivid and eating up more attention than a bg should for the bottom half of the image. And make the clouds a bit more blurry and out of focus maybe...?

Focus.
Thanks for checking this out! The bg was done quickly, I should probably stick to simplier stuff but I really wanted to add the dragons back there :D It definitely should be more desaturated.
yeh as a quick fix i'd do a wash of the colour of the edges of the clouds over they entire background at a low opacity, just to push it back a bit into the background. also would be cool to have one of the dragons more faded than the others to imply its further back too? up to you bud, she has great character btw so nice job!

Train, gain, or stay the same.
Deviantart
Sketchberk
Thanks Wardy!