This isn't the sketchbook you're looking for
Dammmmmmmmmmn dude. You're blending is beyond nuts! Do you stream or anything? I would love to see how you do that!

Keep it up!

[font=Impact] “There is no substitute for hard work.”
Thomas Edison
[/font]

DeviantArt
CD SketchBook
wow - it's been 6 months since my last update -it's scary how fast time can fly sometimes :D

I'm sorry for neglecting this forum so much, but I just always feel that I don't have enough time for drawing and therefore everything else must wait it's turn :P

I'm posting just few studies I've made since my last update - for rest of them you can check out my FB page, which is being updated most frequently

Nice job on the forms dude! Really nailing how those forms go together. Can't say anything, but just keep on going. I think you might be able to go a bit more adventurous in your values and really make the forms pop out. But you look like you are well on your way. Keep up the good work :)

@Jaik - Thanks man :)

Hi guys

I'm currently having a little break from anatomy. As I started to get a little bored by all those similar studies, I've decided to mix things up a little bit and try something else - all I care about now is to improve my drawing ability as much as I possibly can.

My last anatomy study - I've experimented a little with painting using shape messing, and learned some cool stuff on this one

Star Wars scene study - got bored with it + ref was wasn't very good quality ;/

Study of digital sculpt of Azog the Defiler from Hobbit - author unknown
It's still WIP, but so far I've learned on it, that round brush with low opacity kick's f-ing ass
Such simple but powerful tool

Hi guys :)

I've finally managed to finish that Azog the Defiler study, that I've been doing since 28th of July :D It took me a f-load of work and I can definitely feel that I've learned a ton painting it (mostly that I still cant draw for shit, and that drawing is the key to all of this)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2031377&d=1410203455]

100% crop

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2031374&d=1410203298]

Hi, guys :)

I played a bit more with my Azog study.

after all

"...All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy..."

Hope you dig it ;]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2037330&d=1411305122]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2037329&d=1411305122]

and latest boring anatomy study, with few steps

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2037328&d=1411305122]