(sketchbook name)
Something i did for my grandma's b-day. She gave me picture of one of Croatian's kings and asked me if i could maybe draw him for her and so i did. xD I need to say i really need to practice drawing human portraits and for some reason i always struggle drawing faces of people i know or see in real life. However, if i draw them from my imagination they seem quite ok. xD  

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3

awww i love this one its my favorite league character *_*
AngeliquevdMee: One of my favs too :D what server are you playing on? :3

This is just random drawing i did for one of my watchers on dA. ^^

I played a long time ago... on EU. but i quit because the community sucks and I couldn't really get the hang of it because of that T_T booo. I like it though :)
Hey there Panda, thanks for the comment on my sketchbook! You've got some good stuff going here, I like the drawing of the Croatian king. If I have anything to suggest, I'd say you could perhaps focus on refining your lines just that little bit more, make them a little more consistent in width. Could just be me though, they already look great.

AngeliquevdMee: Yea, i agree.I played so many games and i can honestly say that LoL has the worst and most toxic community ever. xD (but i still play it rofl)

StardustLarva: No probs. :D I'm kinda dealing with that right now so thanks for pointing it out. ^^ Hope to see that fox finished soon. :D

Hey Panda, That king looks Great! Did your Grandmother like it?

I love these Character sketches your doing. I needz moooooowwwwwaaaaaa!  Shock

IrishWhiskey: Thank you. Yes, she was so happy when i gave that drawing to her. ^^ These random chibi sketches are mostly League of Legends champions. :D And there's lots and lots of them in here. xD I just post random ones i find in my folder. :3

Just random gesture practice. Every sketch took me about few minutes to finish. ^^

(not to self: learn to make smoother lines xD)

Okay since i've really enjoyed drawing stuff like this i decided to post few of them here. Unfortunately, quality is not good 'cause this drawing is on A3 paper. ^^ 

Just passing by to drop a word of encouragement.
Those chibi drawings are pretty cool (specially the ones from Lol). If you invest time on learning the fundamentals i can see you going very far.

cesartalves: Thank you my friend. :D I'm actually doing lot of irl studies but unfortunately i don't have scanner. 

I wanted to bring to life that eye from drawing above and it turned out kinda disturbing. xD But that's ok. :3 And there's something little wrong with iris but i tried everything to make it look "normal" and in perspective but failed. :/

Again some randomness from me. :3

Just random speedpaint and one of my few attmpts to try and draw landscapes. ^^

Rock, stones and similar enviromental things are really complicated for me to draw... I've been having so many problems drawing stuff like this and i still struggle with it a lot. Right now i can only say that i still don't have any idea what i'm doing but it seems to be working better then before. xD I hope one day i'll learn the secret of how to draw rocks in few minutes instead of half an hour or more. xD

I've been drawing random things whole week. ^^ Thanks to my art buddy I've been doing lots of stuff :D Thank you so much for sending me messages and your own work you really motivate me and push me forward (you know who you are). :D 

Phenomenal improvement panda! Its great you have an art buddy to push you to better your skills.

Keep climbing them ladders and avoiding them snakes!....... is it weird my first two rules in life are the same off a boardgame? mehhh    Stupid