Environement study
I just want to know what are the things that i could do to improve these pictures. I did not use any reference when i was doing this, i was trying to check my visual library. What i did was browsed some artworks in google and recreate the feel of the image. And when i did this picture i was making sure that i dont zoom in because its one of my bad habits to really zoom in to the picture and work on the details.

Attached Files Image(s)

Well, I can say that you are going for some really dramatic perspectives which I do like! I would also say that is probably what you will want to hone in the most. What I am getting right now is that they're thumbnail sketches, so really preliminary stuff. Yet the purpose of doing that is really to knock out the fundamental problems like composition, lighting, perspective etc. There is an excellent book by Scott Robertson called How to Draw, but its main focus is breaking down the specifics behind perspective. Even though he gives it to you very scholastically (part of his Art Center curriculum) and in the pencil and paper sense, it can be applied to Photoshop and once mastered, can be used to do just about anything design wise.

There's also a youtube series with perspective shortcuts by Jordy Lakiere - kind of a quick way to get the look without knowing all of the technical aspects, but I would recommend the Scott Robertson book too to get the total foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjkmuWhd9e4

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the tips... I'll look up scott robertsons book i think it would really help my perspective...
I refined one of the thumbnails

Attached Files Image(s)

nice thumbnails and piece man, keep going. funny how we all pick up the same visual language sometimes, like i drew almost exactly this about a year ago... crazy. ive had that with loads of others, almost exact replicas (though usually better) as paintings ive never even posted online! same influences i guess... anyway nice sb, keep it ticking :D

Train, gain, or stay the same.
Deviantart
Sketchberk