Art Powa!
Hey everyone,

Taking the last thread's "wolf pack" idea back, I'm looking for a small amount of persons to create a group of dedicated people, an elephant herd, seeking to work together.

I'm looking for likeminded, motivated people, with some middle/advanced skills to focus and work together on improving our art and taking it to the next level.

Hangouts/screensharing would occur, if not daily, at least 3 times per week, where we can focus on our personal projects, classes or common exercises. The main goal being to get help and insights from each other, aiming for career-building work, push each other forward and staying motivated and positive! :)

Elephants are steady, smart and kind creatures, and so will our group be! Being serious, positive, giving constructive critiques and mutual support is very important to be involved! Everyone will have his place, being all equals and aiming for the same goal! :)

About Me:
I'm a 24 year old woman, I live in Switzerland and after leaving my terrible art school, I started being a freelance artist last December, struggling to make it work so far and passionate about art, especially concept art and illustration.

Time zone is GMT+1.

I'm working part time, but usually free from Mon-Friday 8am-7/8pm, sometimes around on Saturdays as well.

You'll find my work here:
DA Portfolio
Draw Crowd
My Blog

Feel free to leave a comment/PM if you're interested. Write a short text about yourself and a few links to your work.

Looking forward to seeing who's motivated about this!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
like i said before im down, hopefully youve seen my work that i posted in that other thread so i dont have to login to those sites again and repost it XP..

forgot to add skype: faitle888
Wee! That's great faitle! :D Course I'd love you to be part of the group! Still waiting for a few others, but right now we're already three! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
May I join?
Sure, but first please make sure to read the post entirely and write a short text about yourself, name, studies or not, time zone etc.. as well as a few links to your work.

Thanks!

(05-10-2014, 09:29 AM)Ahnei Wrote: May I join?

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
About Me: I'm in my early 20's and pursuing a career in Illustration and/or Concept Design. I've never attended an art school. My focus is 2D - but I'd like to eventually use 3D to enhance my 2D work. I'd like to start taking on professional work within 1.5-2 yrs.

You can view my stuff here

Time Zone: GMT 8

I'm completely free during weekends. Weekdays are a bit random. But I should be able to sync my free time with the groups interest once there is an agreed routine. I am very motivated and will make w/e work. Daily Hangouts sound really cool. Elephants are cool too.

(05-10-2014, 08:54 PM)LaleAnn Wrote: Sure, but first please make sure to read the post entirely and write a short text about yourself, name, studies or not, time zone etc.. as well as a few links to your work.

Thanks!

derp ;c
I'd love to be part of the group, but something tells me I'm not really at your level haha
But, still..
About me:
I'm a 22 year old male (23 this year) living in Australia (how ya goin') and I've been trying to take my drawing seriously for a while. I did architecture after school, got a diploma but not pursuing it. My interest is 2D illustration and work part time. GMT of +10

The best place to view my work unfortunately would be my sketchbook
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3023.html
I've been on and off for a few years, even before joining C.D. But I want to ramp up my progress, so my goal is professional level work by this years end. Not sure if that's wishful thinking, but I've drawn for a while so things tend to click.

I'm free most days as I work nights, but I could make anything work really. I'm motivated and will eventually achieve my goals =]
Hey Johnno! Well it would be nice but I think the time difference is a bit too big :S We'll be two people with GMT+1 and one who will be GMT+8 (already pretty big of a difference).. What do you think?

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
I would like to join and i would suggest a skype group for fast communication.
About me
Im 19 year old male living in eastern europe (so thats GMT +2) my goal is to work in concept art for video games and some illustration work and hope to make a living doing this by the time im 21 (im self taught) i work part time in the evenings so im available from 11 am til 3pm during work days and 2 days for the most part (tuesday wednesday)
My work
Recently i haven't updated in a while due to the fact that im studying perspective and thats quite a dry technical thing to study and a lot of scanning work
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1866-page-3.html
http://hobitt4999.deviantart.com/

Awesome! :D We're already 3 on Skype and normally 3 or 4 people in the group already. :D

(05-15-2014, 08:34 PM)Hobitt Wrote: I would like to join and i would suggest a skype group for fast communication.
About me
Im 19 year old male living in eastern europe (so thats GMT +2) my goal is to work in concept art for video games and some illustration work and hope to make a living doing this by the time im 21 (im self taught) i work part time in the evenings so im available from 11 am til 3pm during work days and 2 days for the most part (tuesday wednesday)
My work
Recently i haven't updated in a while due to the fact that im studying perspective and thats quite a dry technical thing to study and a lot of scanning work
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1866-page-3.html
http://hobitt4999.deviantart.com/

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
(05-15-2014, 07:07 PM)LaleAnn Wrote: Hey Johnno! Well it would be nice but I think the time difference is a bit too big :S We'll be two people with GMT+1 and one who will be GMT+8 (already pretty big of a difference).. What do you think?

You make a good point. It'd probably end up back and forth chatting, not direct skype or whatever. I also probably need more ground knowledge before I team up.
Best of luck to you guys, make the world colourful and purrty!
Hi I would like to join for summer study group maybe longer.

About Me:
I am 19 years old living in Slovakia, struggling to learn art about half a year now. Still student but not in art.

Time zone is GMT+2.

my sketchbook: http://forums.permanoobs.org/viewtopic.php?t=372
Hey guys! Not sure if i'm still on time to join this group or not but I've been trying to find a group like this for some time now to keep the motivation and cooperation going and you guys seem promising, that said, would it still be possible for me to join the group?

I live in Portugal so my time zone is gmt and therefore there wouldn't be a problem when it comes to skype calls or google hangouts :)

I'm 22 and I just finished college, i took animation btw, and now i'm looking to strenghten my portfolio and get better to break into the industry :O

I'll just leave my portfolio here in case that there's still a chance

http://simichaos.deviantart.com/