Amaral's Sketchbook
Wow, some really nice stuff in here. You have good values, anatomy and face structure is decent. I'd work more on color and textures. Do some studies of various materials. That should help.

Keep this up!

Hey man!

I have nothing to critique. Too much great stuff hahaha. Congrats!
What's your goal? Concept art, illustration, portraits?

Keep posting :)

Holy crap, lovin' this stuff! You're super good. I'll be sure to check this out often. : )
Thanks a lot @Piotr Jasielski ! Above anything else I need to improve at, color is what scares me the most, I really need to fight it.
Studying materials sounds like a great idea to tackle various weaknesses at the same time, thanks for the great advice, I shall start doing some of those.

Hey @iamorim ! Nah man don't be shy, there's always something another pair of eyes can point out :P but thank you so much!
I just recently made up my mind about what my goal is... I just simply want to do beautiful images and create characters and worlds, mostly towards the dark fantasy genre. I guess that means concept art and illustration. Doing portraits sometimes is fun and relaxing but it's not something I'd call a goal.

Thank you so much @Riprap but I'm still on the first step of this infinite stairway D:

I was waiting to finish something a bit more decent before posting, but I'm still working on it.
Here's what I have:

studies

sketches and experiments

I made a simple animated gif of one of the previous sketches while trying to learn how to animate, click it to see bigger 

or click here.

Cheers!