Green Lantern Fan art
Hey guys, Ive been working on this piece and finished it recently but I still feel like there is something wrong with it and there is always a hell of a lot of room for improvement and to learn for future pieces. I would greatly appreciated any feedback, paintovers or critiques. Thanks

Such a great details, I really like pose too, even if he is placed in difficult perspective, I this he reads pretty well. If anything I would work more on colors. My suggestion would be to use skin and blood as opportunity to introduce complementary reddish color to the picture. His skin looks really dead now so desaturated. the subsurface scattering inside his ear is not only brighten version of the color it will get stronger and red because of blood inside body, this not only happens in ear, but also in hand, in fingers, specially in skin between thumb and index finger. If you want his eyes to look more vibrant, don't add white highlights there, this is so small area for colors and adding white only make it dimmer. Teeth even the whitest one are more yellow than bluish :)
hope this helps! cheers :)

As a black person I'm gonna point out that the skin on his palms is gonna be noticeably lighter than the rest of him.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
Hey just realized that I never responded to this thread. Sorry about that thought I had sent the response. Thanks a lot for the feedback and advice. Plan to get back to this one soon and fix the things you guys mentioned! Thanks again!!