I'm new to art
Hi, I'm Charles. I'm a college student in my second year doing foreign language studies. I've recently come to realize that foreign language isn't really what excites me anymore though. What gets me really excited and energized is video game art. I love video games and I love art, so making the two together is so much fun for me.

Currently, I'm working on a concept for a video game that I really have no way of making, but I'm thinking that I may just switch to an art school and start taking classes for drawing, painting, and 3D modeling. I'm not very good at art at the moment (I've failed every art class I've taken), but with this new found passion, I think I could really get used to doing art for my career. I want to create whole new worlds filled with new species and new languages. I want to inspire people with my art and creations the way I've been inspired by Silent Hill and Kingdom Hearts.

I think that may have gotten a little too cheesy, but you get the point. I'm here because I want to meet friends who can help me become a better artist. I just found out about this site a few hours ago, and haven't really looked around, but I have high hopes.