Model pose girl
Hi all,

I ask for help for suggestions and criticisms,

thank you

Attached Files Image(s)

Upload.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey man, I see you fixed up a few issues, so the update is an improvement, but I do find the pose a little bit odd in places.

1. Her right leg angle and the way it connects to her far side hip looks like it connects too low and is at a very sharp angle that would be highly uncomfortable. I'm not sure anyone would choose to sit with legs crossed over like that.
2. Her left arm is quite stiff, as if she isn't really putting weight on it, and her right arm angle seems to indicate her hidden shoulder is way too low and attaches around where her boob would be, either that or there is some severe dislocation going on.
3. Fingers and limbs are suffering a little from sausage syndrome, ie the underlying bone structure hasn't been thought about enough, so things are a little too unformed and wiggly in places
4. That bent lower leg in perspective really isn't working and needs to be drawn foreshortened to make it work

In general because the initial pose looked so unnatural I did a quick sketch changing the legs around completely while trying to keep the same general demeanor, before i realised you pushed ahead. It may still help?
I recommend doing a sketch like this and ironing out your pose in line, before rendering, to save you a whole lot of time.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hello,

thanks for your answer, i used this ref

Attached Files Image(s)

Ha well I wouldn't have thought it but she looks almost as uncomfortable as in the drawing so you've done well capturing that. :)
I think the pose is ridiculous but you know at least it's an exercise in awkward anatomy. I think my comments still stand, foreshortening of that lower thigh and leg is off, the higher leg, is also foreshortened, but not as much in your image (look at the foot perspective). The arm still looks really off. It may be quite extreme in the ref, but it looks more extreme in the drawing. Forms of the body aren't quite there and you haven't really captured the twisting of the lower body accurately enough.

You have the ref, so you should be able to compare with what's off by putting them side by side.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hello,

yes is very difficult pose, problems so are:

her left leg;

Arms.

Try to redo it

Thank you for all