Hallowed's Sketchbook
Shocked 
Hello all, I'm kinda new to this.

Most of the stuff I'll post are studies.

For now, there's gonna be a lot of flaws in my works, so I understand if you don't want to respond with a really long message, but any feedback I can get is welcome ofcourse!

And just to get my SB started a bit: I'm practicing everyday for 3 weeks now, and planning to do this for the upcoming time so I'll post my work from the last few weeks and: More to come!

Sketches with reference

[Image: utjkni.png]

Sketches without reference

[Image: ycukjx.png]
Keep doing your studies :) And for 2 cents I'd say try to do a longer line instead of a bunch of short ones in a row. When a for that has 1 continuous edge gets broken up like that, it 1.) looks furry, and 2.) the feel of 3D for is lost. You can draw at lower opacity, or lower the layer opacity, then draw on top of that to get the right line. Also, try to introduce some overlaps in your lines, especially in places like where the thigh meets the butt, where the torso meets the waist, etc. The overlapping of lines helps with telling what form is there. Check out the figure drawing book by Hampton.

Focus.
(09-14-2014, 12:51 PM)meat Wrote: Keep doing your studies :) And for 2 cents I'd say try to do a longer line instead of a bunch of short ones in a row. When a for that has 1 continuous edge gets broken up like that, it 1.) looks furry, and 2.) the feel of 3D for is lost. You can draw at lower opacity, or lower the layer opacity, then draw on top of that to get the right line. Also, try to introduce some overlaps in your lines, especially in places like where the thigh meets the butt, where the torso meets the waist, etc. The overlapping of lines helps with telling what form is there. Check out the figure drawing book by Hampton.

Thanks for your feedback, I'm still struggling with drawing on the computer, so I did my last works on paper, which I'm gonna upload somewhere today, when I scanned them all in.
I've scanned them all in, but some images were too vague, so I had to remove some of them. I tried my best to make them as clear as possible.

My scanner is pretty crappy so sorry for this in advance.

Here they come:

I decided to do 10 at a time, so here's 10 more:

And another 10:

ah whatever, it seems to come under the same post, so here's the remaining images (43 to be precise).

Attached Files Image(s)