Crimson Inktober
Day 14!

[Image: 9lmFDr0.jpg]

Brush and ink comic panel - the drawing isn't great but I'm pretty happy with the inking.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Day 15! Keep going guys!

[Image: jagVy7Z.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram

Focus.
Very nice Meat, reminds me of Journey to the West a bit (though I am reading it at the moment, so that might be why, heh).

Here's my contribution for the day:

Added a spoiler because it's a little questionable in terms of the subject. It's a piece based on some rather unpleasant recent experiences of anxiety.

Stardust Somehow just having those words there makes that image feel disturbing! good job if that was the goal. I hope you didn't suffer any trauma from this experience. I'm curious to hear the story and symbolism in that drawing...

Ran out of time today, just a rushed little thing:

[Image: 3bUFBeH.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Gah, I suck, haven't been able to do any inks. My excuse is I did my back in with some major scoliosis, and couldn't walk for 3 days...haha pathetic excuse, since I was lounging around all day.
You guys rock, keep it up!
Sam, your loose expressiveness and distorted perspectives are cool
Dictator, good job on the HP likeness, perhaps more focus on really mapping proportions of key facial features m7ght be a thing to consider.
Meat, did you know you are awesome? It's true. I really love what you do with the trad so push that feeling!
Jyonny, dedication and diligence will get you everywhere, love the study aspect and playing with technique and focus to improve
Adzerak, those hard lighting schemes can be really powerful, push it and see how much you can learn about shadow and form!
Imskeptical, those look rad!
Sula, haha, I kinda think I know exactly how hard it is to keep up :)
Amit, you're a dweeb. Awesome. But a dweeb.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Amit Thanks for the comments dude! Now go pick up that pen : )

Day 17, just some homework from a course I'm doing:

[Image: AWJwdsq.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Stardust: ..... did you... just become a dad?! ...Congratulations?

Amit: Man I haven't inked in days and days 'cos I can't get a strict schedule together of doing certain project at certain hours of the day, and things keep train-wrecking each other like bumper cars in an amusement park gone real. At least your "excuse" deserves serious attention. *hint* we're not 18 anymore... even a bag of rice can be deadly to our backs.

Focus.
Day 18, just a few thumbnails. I really like the loose sketchy look, wish I could find a way to transfer that to my larger pieces.

[Image: CXFoG8K.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram

Focus.
Meat-Very nice piece there, Meat! I like your raw strokes. Interesting subject, too. Also, to answer your question about my last drawing, no, thankfully that isn't the case, though I can see why you'd infer that, hehe. The piece just happens to be about recent experiences of anxiety concerning people I know.

JyonnyNovice-Your linework is getting much better in definition, it's good to see you're experimenting more with stuff like line weight. Also, thanks for the kind words about my last drawing, I'm quite enthralled that one of my pieces gave off a disturbing atmosphere!

Okey so wanted to upload in bunches as opposed to one everyday , just so i take up less space . Anyways here they are

Harrison Ford
[Image: tcts49Pl.jpg]
Mark Hamill
[Image: GiYukurl.jpg]
Patrick Steward
[Image: ErY60xDl.jpg]
Terry Crews
[Image: bPZJU9Ul.jpg]
and oh god this one was the most difficult to make look good ...Eddy Murpy
[Image: D3P2mEgl.jpg]

Special thanks to meat for helping me out with Eddy Murphy

My Sketchbook (do help me out)
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4216.html

And if your rather curious on some older stuff here's my deviantart

http://greatdictator.deviantart.com/
Greatdictator Looking good, you should post them up without the names and see if we get who they are; I woulda got Patrick Stewart, it's a good likeness.

Day 19 - more thumbnail landscape type things

[Image: 7c3FyCq.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Day 20!

[Image: NZl3Qsp.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Day 21!

[Image: 3sstLbO.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Okey so no names this time , but i am confident i did a good enough job to recognize...though one im pretty sure youll only recognize if youve played the C&C games :)

[Image: hy3wqP6l.jpg]
[Image: CRnRRP3l.jpg]
[Image: uN9HGzhl.jpg]
[Image: j98judzl.jpg]
[Image: WGBf6y2l.jpg]
Also YAY
[Image: LYkNDAPl.jpg]

Thnx Stardust!

I'm totally not following any schedule for InkTober at this point....sweat drop...

Focus.
Greatdictator I'm actually really bad at naming celebrities, even tho I suggested letting us guess..! I do recognise those guys tho... all except the bald one. Robin Williams is in there right? And the guy who's in that comedy about an ex-baseball player? And congrats on not missing a day!

Here's my day 22, the pencil drawing was nice but inked version didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped:

[Image: L3HaslA.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Im ahead of scheduel ....yay BUT i feel like this batch isnt as good as the last

[Image: ksA36v7l.jpg]
[Image: DnqyTpbl.jpg]
[Image: KkIdfctl.jpg]

[Image: FatHPsjl.jpg]
[Image: jvlt0pHl.jpg]

5 More to go :D

GreatD I got Morgan Freeman and the guy from Breaking Bad. Recognise the first one too but don't know his name.

EDIT oh... is it Joe Pesci?

Day 23, moar trees!:

[Image: Y9vu1Df.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram