Aquamarine
Sup, I'm going to make it a point to post at least one study a day in here, and maybe personal work too. Really with an emphasis on memory studies and not just mindless copying.

First, studies of Loomis' mannequin, trying to get a good base for poses

From imagination

Skulls for today!

Attached Files Image(s)

Trying to simplify the torso
From memory
Trapezius, mostly using Bridgman

Hey! Good job on keeping with your studies, just keep doing what your doing!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

(10-12-2014, 10:48 AM)Jonesoda Wrote: Hey! Good job on keeping with your studies, just keep doing what your doing!

wow thanks!

I followed along some youtube videos to draw the skeleton from a three-quarters perspective.
Also, some female poses from imagination, using first the skeleton, then adding basic forms for volume.

More work on the skull. Studies, then from memory

Trying to design and render faces from my mind. So tough. Just now noticing that the center girl's shoulders are too narrow

Great start to your sketchbook, keep up those anatomy studies! I think some studies of faces from reference would benefit you, then try to apply them to your imagination drawings to help improve : )

Haven't posted anything in a while, been busy with stuff but I have started to do figure drawing from a live model, really enjoying using colored pencils!

awesome studies keep it up

Studies from Adam Hughes plus some invented faces

Lots of really solid study work going on in here.

nice.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
More figure drawing and head studies

And some poses from imagination

Attached Files Image(s)

Torsos and heads, torsos...and heads

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, your work looks awesome! There's a lot of great effort here and clear improvement! My only piece of advice would be to resize your images, because they're huuuuge and I can only see one piece of a piece at a time. :D

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(12-12-2014, 10:13 PM)Bookend Wrote: Hey, your work looks awesome! There's a lot of great effort here and clear improvement! My only piece of advice would be to resize your images, because they're huuuuge and I can only see one piece of a piece at a time. :D

Hey thanks Bookend! I just figured out image resizing, I know pretty embarrassing
Torso anatomy, faces from imagination, and Batman!

Attached Files Image(s)

Very sweet. You've got a bright future, man. Love the line quality-- I need to learn from you, lol. Keep it up!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!