Mushroom Zombie BOOOOOOO!
Hey everybody,

I finally got around working on this guy again and I will finish him by next week. I appreciate every crit and comment on it. There is some old lineart above his shoe-d leg, I can't decide if I should do the foot like the lineart, meaning seen from the front or like the painted version, seen slightly from above. Any suggestions?

Also any suggestions on how to improve this are very welcome.

Thanks guys,
Flo

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
My 2 cents are that they aren't immediate recognizable as fungi, and more like egg sacs of insect parasites. To overcome that I suggest you have the individual orbs merge more with each other, like conjoined, with some hint of fuzzy fungi strand around them. They also grow in larger variation of sizes, and always point straight up towards the sun no matter which direction they started out in. And maybe get rid of the leaves-on-branches for any potential flora competition with fungi. If you want to show he's been crawling through the wilderness mindlessly, single, detached leaves stuck to his body might work better without the possibility of suggesting those twigs are growing out of him as well. Unless that's what you're after, then you got it!

Focus.