Seeking UK Study Buddy(s)!
Hey guyssss, I was here for a short spell nearly a year ago.. now I'm back and would like to have an art buddy (or buddies! More the merrier) that can help me push myself as an artist and become more pro at 2D digital arts as I feel myself starting to slip so I need to nip it in the bud before I lose everything I have ;)

But a little about myself...

I am an employed games artist who is multi-skilled (T-shaped is a way to think of it) so I spend most of my working day making UI, marketing art, 3D models and 2D concept art when it's needed. With my gaming background I would be very interested in study buddies who dabble in 3D too so we can swap critiques there too should we mix up our work a little (Zbrush is a plus here! I'm a bit of a n00b at it unfortunately).

My work can be quite stylised so I want to practice more realistic painting. So need to heavily hit on the subject of lighting, anatomy, dynamic movement, environments, etc and push my art to that high professional standard that I know I can do if I just... do it. So partners who draw all walks of genres such as fantasy, sci fi, surreal, etc are welcome!

Hey Xylithric!

I'm also looking for art buddies focusing on concept art and illustration who are already pros or want to be in a very near future.

Taking a look at your work I think we're at a very close level and we can help each other getting better.

Give us a shout in the SEEKING A GROUP post if you're interested in joining in.

Cheers!
I'd be interested in doing it through a sort of google hangout or something

but at what time of the day exactly are you wanting to do this?

If you guys are still interested it would be great to spend some time with you on skype. I'll just send you a message with my username in a couple days if you dont reply here first. Laters!