UK:Looking for someone to help me
I'm still very much a beginner, I been going through Loomis and watching Proko videos. However, it be nice if anyone can help me concerning anatomy in terms of correcting, telling me what I'm doing wrong as well. Also I'm looking to find someone who help me paint as well, I have dabbled and have a general idea but I would really like to accelerate and learn from someone miles better than me.

I'm in my late 20s now and really want to just dedicate 100% to art and try getting employed in some capacity. I suffer from anxiety and depression which has plagued me throughout my life. It was one of the factors which led me to drop out of college years ago. I regret that and wish I was stronger to push through and get an education in art. I'm getting older, and I want to do something with my life, I want to achieve something and pursue a career in art in some capacity. After hearing Dave Rapoza talking about how he dedicated himself, I want to follow a similar path and just devour art and become good.

Hopefully this somewhat makes sense and is understandable to some.
Hey man! I'm happy to help you out. I started later in life too so I understand how it feels!

Start up a thread here in the sketchbook section, people can see how you're doing and offer suggestions and advice.

It seems essentially you know what you need to do but just need some critique / guidance every now and then. Sketchbook is good for that but you can add me on skype too if you like and I'll do what I can.

Skype ID: jyonnynovice / Jon Roydon, I'm in the UK too

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
(10-29-2014, 05:41 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Hey man! I'm happy to help you out. I started later in life too so I understand how it feels!

Start up a thread here in the sketchbook section, people can see how you're doing and offer suggestions and advice.

It seems essentially you know what you need to do but just need some critique / guidance every now and then. Sketchbook is good for that but you can add me on skype too if you like and I'll do what I can.

Skype ID: jyonnynovice / Jon Roydon, I'm in the UK too

Thanks Jon, I will start doing that and add you on Skype. I have to create an account first as I never used Skype before. Hopefully you don't mind if we chat via typing if we do, as for sketchbooks do I just dump everything I have drawn for that day?.

Again thank you, it really does mean a lot to me - sounds silly I know but I know people are busy.
Sketchbook threads on here you can use however you like, either post everything you draw everyday, or post once a week just the highlights, or something in between. It's your thread so use it however helps you the most - it's a kind of blog as well I guess, write a little about what you're currently studying or working on or need advice about. Just have a look at other peoples sketchbooks and see what they do.

Text chat on skype is fine, probably the best way as it doesn't need an immediate response. It's nice to be able to give someone a nudge and ask about a specific thing you're working on - so feel free to nudge me on there.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453