KillianH Sketchbook
I've made an account a year ago but I never managed to get as far as introduction. I'm Denis from Croatia and I'm 26 years old. A year and half ago I got into drawing and I'm pretty much interested in illustration, concept art, animation and comics. Hope I can learn some stuff here and grow as an artist and take it to another level.
I got here to the forums to maybe meet some people and to not have to go through all that process of learning by myself. If anyone has a question feel free to ask! I'll do my best to answer when I can. Hope to meet some of you people and learn together!
I'll upload some studies and what not..need some time to see how things work around here :)

Okay this is a study I've done today. I'm trying to understand form and value better cause till lately I've been just learning gestures and anatomy and doodled a lot of things. I'm still a bit confused with the digital media but I guess I'll get used to it!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello! :)

I just love your portrait! Very realistic and well made... There's just nothing I can critisize :D
If these are your begginings, I'm looking forward to see how will your art develop and what it will become. I think you're very talented :)

I'm also new to digital art, I started to work more few months ago...
I'd like to have also some feedbeck from you :)

See you
Well hello there. You seem to have a good grasp on values, keep it up, would love to see more.

Thanks guys it's nice to share and have some feedback :D
@¤Lilly¤ I've been drawing for almost year and half now so it wouldn't be fair if I said it was my beginning. When I started it was much more humble, very scratchy and it still is sometimes. But after some time improvement comes I guess xD Just keep working. I'll be sure to check out your sketchbook;)
@crackedskull I'll try to make some more so I can upload as often as I can. And I've seen a little bit of your sketchbook..didn't have time to go through all of it but I must say the improvement is quite visible. Keep working man :)

Some studies I did today. Trying to figure out how to draw heads. Whenever I try to work of reference I end up copying insted of learning and end up with a bad drawing. I still need a lot of exploring to figure out where I want to take it I guess!

Attached Files Image(s)

Yeah you should have done this sketchbook earlier for us to enjoy it hahaha your value portrait is very sweet ^^