Good day everyone!
I'm new to crimsondaggers.... obviously! I came across this fantastic place while looking at Dave Rapoza's facebook page and thought it would be a good idea to join. I'm a recently graduated art student from RIT's fine art program. I'm 23 years old, working part time at a deli on long island living at home. (That sounds way more depressing than I thought it would.) My goal is to have a solid portfolio filled with designs, logos, illustrations, storyboards, and an animation by Christmas of 2014, or atleast as much of that as humanly possible.

My dream is to illustrate comic books, either my own ideas, or fleshing out someone else's story. I have a writer/musician partner on a great story that we've been working on for the past 5 months, but after a review at NYCC decided to hold off until my technical ability is stronger to make this specific story more solidly represented.

So what better place to improve my work than Crimson Daggers?! I hope you welcome me, and critique me as harshly as humanly possible. My website is www.daltonryanart.com and my twitter is @daltonsbreathin .

So without further ado, aka TL;DR:

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm dalton. Let's make some art and be best friends.

Hey Dalton, welcome to Crimson Daggers! That's quite a lot of stuff to do by christmas! Best of luck with it all. Great job with the comic on your portfolio page, keep hammering that stuff out and it'll be at the level you need before you know it.

Look forward to seeing your stuff on here!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453