Portrait photos to make studies from - where to get them?
Can anyone recommend good sources to to get portrait photos to do studies from?

I am looking for close-ups of the head and face (as opposed to those typical full body in awkward poses "figure drawing" pictures) with good lighting (i.e. strong contrasts).

For example, those pictures here are great. But there are only so many pictures on that site. Unfortunately when I search the web for similar photos, I have a tendency to get lost in the process, browse the web aimlessly and procrastinate for hours.

Ideally, I am looking for a website that delivers fresh portrait photos regularly in a distraction-free environment. Or books with good photographs in them, that way I could stay away from the internet altogether.
My favorite source for portrait resources is actually pinterest. Every time I find something inspiring (or good for reference), I pin it to a relative board and suggestions pop up underneath the pin. About 25-50% of the time, I'll find yet another image that serves more reference or inspiration. I figure, if I'm already doing the work of searching for reference, why not have it a) displayed in a visual bookmarking service, and b) have free, mostly relevant suggestions based off each unique link/image.

Example from my general illustration resources board: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220183869255076714/